More Merril Hodge (sp) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Merril Hodge (sp)

poisonphin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This guy is an idiot. He says that Mike Williams will not do good in the NFL. He said that he is not fast. Mel Kiper was saying that he was faster then Jerry Rice coming into the draft. Merril Hodge is an idiot and should be fired. He also said that the only way he will do good is if he played in a west coast offence and had a dominant running game!

lol @ Hodge saying Mike Williams struggled in college

Arron Rodgers throwing to Mike Williams in the CFL takes the cake....that was great!:lol:

Perhaps he is getting nervous about being tossed from the show. Needs to raise his profile a bit, afterall what else can he do for employment?:roflmao:

knight6jb said:
Arron Rodgers throwing to Mike Williams in the CFL takes the cake....that was great!:lol:

just posted same thing didnt c this post :hmph:

Mr Fan said:
Perhaps he is getting nervous about being tossed from the show. Needs to raise his profile a bit, afterall what else can he do for employment?:roflmao:

He looked like a deer in headlights when Kiper shut him down by talking about Michael Clayton and Jerry Rice.

Mike Williams in college:

Year REC YDS AVG TD LG TCB YDS AVG TD LG
2002 (Fr.)... 81 1265 15.6 14 55 2 9 4.5 0 10
2003 (So.)... 95 1314 13.8 16 40 3 26 8.7 0 17

is that struggle?

How about faster than Rice, Clayton, probably 10 other HOF receivers

I hope that whenever Rodgers or Williams has a great season, his co-workers will laugh in his face.

Well Mike Golec hates the fins. Remember on NFL Live around the time R. Williams retired, he was laughing. I think that guy enjoyed it.

The guy is a moron along with many of the other idiots for ESPN. He has no business being on this show and really shouldnt have a job period. With all of the people in the world that know football you wonder how guys like Hodge, Salsburry, and Schlereth (sp) get jobs on the premier sports network. Just unbelievable.

M3590NJ973 said:
Well Mike Golec hates the fins. Remember on NFL Live around the time R. Williams retired, he was laughing. I think that guy enjoyed it.

and he used to play for us...

Wow Mike Williams really did struggle in college.....only 2500+ yards in 2 years, i mean like anyone can do that right?

Back
Top Bottom