More News On QB Situation?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More News On QB Situation??

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No there isn't, and there won't be until TC opens. We know the current deal with both Feeley and Frerotte and that won't change over the next 3 weeks. Unless of course Frerotte uses his head again and ends up with another concusion. Or Feeley poses for playgirl.

kastofsna120 said:
am i the only one that thinks frerotte has no shot to start...? guess so
Alot of people think that Gus will start cuz he already no's the system.That does give him a big edge.

1: this team is supposedly in a rebuilding stage, no? and feeley showed signs last year of improvement right? why bench a hot hand?
2: so frerotte knows the offense...who cares? this isn't the first time a QB has had to learn a new system, it happens all the time. i don't see why feeley can't pick it up and be at least somewhat successful in it
3: frerotte isn't that good...

kastofsna120 said:
1: this team is supposedly in a rebuilding stage, no? and feeley showed signs last year of improvement right? why bench a hot hand?
2: so frerotte knows the offense...who cares? this isn't the first time a QB has had to learn a new system, it happens all the time. i don't see why feeley can't pick it up and be at least somewhat successful in it
3: frerotte isn't that good...

Frerotte isn't good period, he could not be the starter for the bengals and he was hired for that, he can not be the starter for the dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom