More positive news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More positive news

Boston now weighs 235 pounds on his way to the 228 pounds the team will set as his playing weight.

Is this some kind of mystic number to the Dolphins, lol Ricky had to get to that weight now Boston.

gunn34 said:
I hope he and Chambers are both probowlers this year.

me too--wish Fiedler could just stay healthy all year, and I bet it would happen. 70-85 catches apiece, 900-1200 yards. 6-12 TD's.

Saying Fiedler cause I still think he can do it. He does have the biggest set of (hmmmph) on the team. I like toughness :fire:

Geoff

i dont think either of them will be pro bowlers and i dont want just one to be a pro bowler if it does happen i want their yards to be almost the same. both of them should be right around a 1000 yards or the mid 900s and for mcmicheal to have 600, but if he could get to 700 he will finally be among the elite for tight ends.

that would mean
CC 1000
D-Bo 1000
McMike 700
RW 400
other WR's 500

3600 yards!!!!--see you in Honolulu, #9!!!

Does anyone know anything about how Carey has been doing in camp? Also if there has been anything said about the status of Damion McIntosh and how he's doing.

When Ricky hit that magic number in wieght that the fins wanted him to get to, he managed to gain 1800+ yards, a career high. Makes you wonder about Boston.

and Vallesky I like your way of thinking!

but dont forget to add in the 22 touchdowns and the 24 interceptions!

by the way like my new pic? all hail the great one! made it myself

Finsflurry said:
Boston now weighs 235 pounds on his way to the 228 pounds the team will set as his playing weight.

Is this some kind of mystic number to the Dolphins, lol Ricky had to get to that weight now Boston.
hmmm...

If they try forcing it on T-Bo and Mare, I'm really gonna start wondering.:D

i think i could help timbo get to that weight. it would require a saw, a torch, and a buffalo, preferably stuffed for safety reasons...

I just love hearing that he is doing what is necessary to help this team. I honestly didnt see his weight as much of a problem as a lot of people did but no matter what... if losing weight helps the team.. .then so be it. I am just happy to hear he is being a "team" player.

:missmeth:

Back
Top Bottom