More proof of a Pats conspiracy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More proof of a Pats conspiracy

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I read Tuesday Morning Qb and there was a VERY interesting fact pointed out about the Pansies and their playoff "winning" streak.

In the last 4 playoff games, not ONE single holding or pass intereference call was made against the Pansies. NONE !!! Holding happens on every single play, unless you are a Patsie.

Come on officials,let's try to at least make it look like they are not handing games to those clowns !! :fire:

Maybe it is cause they are a well coached team. Oh wait i saw them hold at least 5 times during the last game. So i will stick with your theory

I dont like to call it a conspiracy but they are like the favorite son of the dad of 32 children. NFL loves these guys and I think they let the officials know it. The whole point of emphasis rule was created because the refs didnt call any pass interference calls on the pats 2 years ago when there were numerous fouls. After it has been created, guess what they still dont call it on them. More reason I hate the pats.

I TOTALLY agree with you guys. Having lived up here the last 5 years and having watched just about every Pats game (nothing else on), I can say they are the darlings of the NFL. They get away with murder on both sides of the ball and the refs turn a blind eye. Heck, Deion Branch blatantly taunted the Steelers while running it in on that reverse play for a TD near the end of the AFC Championship (waving bye bye), no flags to be found? WHAT???!!! No I'm not a Steelers fan, but that is just disrespectful. The Pats play dirty and no one in the league office seems to care.

This talk is ridiculous. So anyone that wins consistently is the favorite darling of the NFL? If anything the NFL would not want the Pats to win because it means there is no parity in the league which is what they are striving for. They are just a well coached and disciplined team.

Minvardar said:
This talk is ridiculous. So anyone that wins consistently is the favorite darling of the NFL? If anything the NFL would not want the Pats to win because it means there is no parity in the league which is what they are striving for. They are just a well coached and disciplined team.

you are wrong, the NFL wants a new dynasty and they´re getting that with the pats

before 911 the Pats where not much. Now after there now a dynasty :confused:. I think now after 911 the NFL are the GOV is letting the Pats win. So everyone can start to be more Patriotic.

The NFL is clearly scripted. :rolleyes:

Next year Willie Mcginnest will jump off the top rope and Superplex the opposing head coach. Then Mr Fuji will run onto the field and throw salt in the referees eyes, allowing the Pats to hold on every play and drive down for the winning touchdown.

Minvardar said:

Ignore all the crying on this board, man. Go and enjoy your Super Bowl victory - your boys deserved it.

New England did deserve it but there are many reasons to think the NFL could be scripted. New England sucked before 911 and after it they came out of nowhere..and some guy named Brady tore it up when he had an 100 Million Dollar QB in front of him on the Depth Chart. The coaches didn't know about Brady until he took over? Weird. The kick that went out of bounds last year after Carolina tied the game to place The Pats on the 40?

Surferosa said:
The NFL is clearly scripted. :rolleyes:

Next year Willie Mcginnest will jump off the top rope and Superplex the opposing head coach. Then Mr Fuji will run onto the field and throw salt in the referees eyes, allowing the Pats to hold on every play and drive down for the winning touchdown.

There is corruption in all levels of government from the federal level to local governments, corruption in the work place from a floor sweeper that steals all the way to a CEO like Ken Ley to personal lives cheating on taxes, stealing and running around on spouses. So don't even tell me they aint cheating in pro sports. Look at Barry Bonds, Sosa and McGuire. I'm sure a trainer would give an athlete drugs without his knowledge like Bonds said. Sosa was caught with a corked bat. Sosa said it was a mistake. Crap, he used a corked bat a lot. I'm sure as hell aint going to believe them. ML was in trouble and they needed something to get fans to the parks. How many times have I seen a player get called out looking at a called third strike when the replay shows the ball was close but outside and the announcer would say, "He just doesn't have the respect a Bonds would have to get the benefit of a call". Bull friggin sheeeeat. A strike is a strike. Wonder how many home runs Hank Arron would have hit if he went to the plate with four strikes instead of three. Fox needs to quit using the little enhancement thing where they impose a box on the plate representing the strike zone and shows where the pitch is when it crosses the plate as a dot. I watch the Yankees and it is quite obvious they get too many calls their way. Even the announcers comment on it. The better they get with cameras and technology the more we see things are not right.

NASCAR is one of the most corrupt sports of all time. They let certain teams cheat to please their sponsors. Some of these teams employ hundreds of people. It's good for business. A couple of years ago they caught certain teams with traction control modules. It was kept hush who was caught but when the teams that were guilty had numbered close to 10 WC championships, NASCAR didn't want it getting out. It's all about money and pleasing sponsors, owners, and markets.

There was an uproar last year after an ealry round game of the Lakers/Spurs series. I watched that game. That was the worst officiated game I have ever seen. They were cheating the hell out of the Spurs. That game was critical and allowed the Lakers to take a commanding 3-1. The Spurs were the best team in the league. On major sport talk shows there was a backlash. And you see what happened, the Lakers were routed by an upstart Pistons squad that aint playing .500 ball this year. People get tired of watching Kobe drive the lane and get a cheap layup and if someone does go up with him he gets a pair of free throws when the replay shows there was no contact.

Bob Kraft has to be one of the most wealthy and powerfull men in America. He has been rewarded. I love Ford Racing. But, I aint stupid either to realize that NASCAR let Jack Roush have his day in the sun. You are ignorant if you think pro sports are clean and honest. I have been saying it for a few years now. In the 70's pro sports was clean for the most part before money, egos and babies took it over and pro wresting was fake and they wanted you to believe it was real. Today it is opposite. Pro wrestling today aint asking anybody to believe it. It is entertainment like monster trucks. Don't do nuthin for me but it does for some. It is a legitimate venue as much as a Spielberg flick. But, pro sports on the otherhand is rigged and corrupt and people are eating it up. Don't tell me it aint. If you do, then I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

FWIW, I actually thought the Patriots were mildly screwed by the officiating last night.

Back
Top Bottom