More proof of a Pats conspiracy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More proof of a Pats conspiracy

Wow, i thought i was starting to think like oliver stone untill 2 things happened

1) this post. the deion branch thing: that is textbook taunting (waving goodbye at defenders). as for holding, even the announcers had to correct themselves while pointing out a good block in replay: "look how the FB engages Trotter...whoa, that was an obvious hold." it defies logic that 5 guys can hold hold off 7 blitzers nearly every time, nevermind that the eagles are the most expeirienced, most successful blitzing team in football.
2) talking in passing to my buddy's dad tonight about the Super Bowl while watching the Uconn basketball game(go HUSKIES!!!) and he surprised me. hes a die-hard football fan since the 50's and he bleeds NY Giants blue, so he doesnt like the Eagles. But, he thought the game was real "fishy" (fixed) wish the way the eagles handled the clock at the end of the fist half and especially in the last 4 minutes. not one spiked ball? not even after the 2 yard pass to westbrook at the eight yard line? a huddle every time? colinsworth said after the TD drive that McNabb looked dejected and didnt care. How is that humanly possible? the point is that the game was still in doubt with an upcoming on-side kick, but apperently McNabb didnt think it was in doubt. THIS may be a strech, but what about that onside kick? Akers is a top 5 kicker, maybe #2. it was almost too perfect the way it bounced in the receivers arms; he didnt even move. it all seems very strange...

Maynard said:
it defies logic that 5 guys can hold hold off 7 blitzers nearly every time, nevermind that the eagles are the most expeirienced, most successful blitzing team in football.
It wasn't five guys. The Pats were keeping their TEs in to pass block most of the time, and their RBs rarely left the backfield to catch passes, except on screens.

Combine that with the fact that Brady's pretty hard to sack, and it's not surprising that he doesn't get sacked more.

But, he thought the game was real "fishy" (fixed) wish the way the eagles handled the clock at the end of the fist half and especially in the last 4 minutes. not one spiked ball? not even after the 2 yard pass to westbrook at the eight yard line? a huddle every time? colinsworth said after the TD drive that McNabb looked dejected and didnt care. How is that humanly possible? the point is that the game was still in doubt with an upcoming on-side kick, but apperently McNabb didnt think it was in doubt.
So, you think somehow the NFL convinced the Eagles to throw the game? Are you bleepin' KIDDING me? Why would the Eagles agree to that?

THIS may be a strech, but what about that onside kick? Akers is a top 5 kicker, maybe #2. it was almost too perfect the way it bounced in the receivers arms; he didnt even move. it all seems very strange...
That MAY be a stretch?

i never said the NFL would make the eagles throw the game. thats obvious enough. anyway i was quoting my friend's father. to me, the way the last 4 minutes transpired was shocking. the time management was criminal. it made the Jets end of game antics look award-winning. i dont even remember the dolphins in all of Feidler's attempts of come back wins being handled so poorly. and thats with Dave W. running the show. thats why the ending seemed so bizarre to a lot of people and raised eyebrows, thinking foul play must be involved

There are several articles out now saying McNabb either had a concussion from a hit he suffered from Richard Seymour or that he was severely dehydrated and sick.

Well looks like you folks are trying to take the title of whiniest fans from the Colts. Please Patriots got just as many calls against them as any other team. This is with out question the saddest thread you folks have ever put up here.

I normaly can expect to read good Football talk here but this is just junk. Grow up and get over your JR high crap. Patriots won the Super Bowls fairly and you all know it. Try moving on.:shakeno:

You know what I am thinking????...someone put something into Donovan's Chunky soup on the afternoon of the Big Game....there were players on the Eagles in the 4th quarter who were forced to call the plays as Donovan was "out of it." At the Pro Bowl Donovan flat out said he was not sick...so what happened to him in the 4th??? Maybe Donovan had a huge bet on the over/under in Vegas? Maybe they slipped something into his Chunky Soup to make him woozie in the 4th...when Billions of dollars are on the line you can bet the FIX is in. :shakeno:

Surferosa said:
The NFL is clearly scripted. :rolleyes:

Next year Willie Mcginnest will jump off the top rope and Superplex the opposing head coach. Then Mr Fuji will run onto the field and throw salt in the referees eyes, allowing the Pats to hold on every play and drive down for the winning touchdown.

maybe we should draft "The Rock" next year to take down the evil conspiracy!

The Myth said:
Well looks like you folks are trying to take the title of whiniest fans from the Colts. Please Patriots got just as many calls against them as any other team. This is with out question the saddest thread you folks have ever put up here.

I normaly can expect to read good Football talk here but this is just junk. Grow up and get over your JR high crap. Patriots won the Super Bowls fairly and you all know it. Try moving on.:shakeno:

actually i do have to agree with some of that. i seem to remeber them getting some calls finally go against them during the 2nd fins-pats game.. and look at the outcome of that!!

Cherish these moments fellow Pats fans. Fins fans are making up conspiracy theories to explain our success!:mdfin::woot:

The Myth said:

I was amazed as I read this too!! It sounds exactly like the worst whinning fans in the NFL, the Colts fans. Wow. I always respected the Dolphins and their fans because they could appreciate good football. Same with Steelers &Packers fans... just good football cities, but after reading the "burn 'em at the stake" mob mentality in this thread, I'm begining to change my opinions.

Look, the Patriots won a concentrated amount of Super Bowls and were good for a small amount of time and it's like Chicken Little is running around crying the sky is falling. Wow. I guess I expcted more from Fins fans. The ones who I usually encounter online have been quite knowlegable and have great thoughts about the NFL.

Anyway, even if our time is over, it was a hell of a ride and they can't take away the great, fun memories that I got to share with my family & friends while we enjoyed these teams. Sorry you guys feel different. Though you have a great history, I know it must suck to see your once great team fall by the wayside. I have a feeling Saban will turn it around and hopefully one day you'll get the feeling back for your community. Peace.

DW

Back
Top Bottom