More realistic mock from CNNSI | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More realistic mock from CNNSI

i really hope we have 2 first round picks, that would really be something, if we could get rivers at 20 and another OL, carey or jenkins would be good to have

I'd like to see us get Henson for a pick next year (2nd) and get a 1st and 3rd for Ogun and use the two 1st rounders on a OLmen and a WR. That way we get the QB of the future and much needed help on the OL and WR.

I'm increasingly afraid Rivers won't be around by #20. I'm hearing more and more speculation that he's a Top 15 pick.

Originally posted by Hellion
I'd like to see us get Henson for a pick next year (2nd) and get a 1st and 3rd for Ogun and use the two 1st rounders on a OLmen and a WR. That way we get the QB of the future and much needed help on the OL and WR.
If the off season turns out like that, I would consider it a raging success.....:biggrin:

Would you give next year's number 1 for the same scenario?

I think I would.

Originally posted by inFINSible
If the off season turns out like that, I would consider it a raging success.....:biggrin:

Would you give next year's number 1 for the same scenario?

I think I would.

I try not to be blinded by my love of the Wolverines, BUT yes, if push came to shove and it was next years #1 or lose him all together.

Originally posted by Hellion

I try not to be blinded by my love of the Wolverines, BUT yes, if push came to shove and it was next years #1 or lose him all together.
I've been wavering but after seeing what Wolf said about him, that tilted me over the edge....still would rather have Rivers but, we would have to use one of those valuable first round picks on him and that means no OL or no WR...The scenario you laid out sems like the most economical way to take care of all our needs.....besides that, if we were to make it work....we wouldn't need next years first round pick anyway....We'd have youth ALL over the offense( RB, QB, WR, TE, and three line positions, at least)...and most of the core dfenders are under contract for next year and beyond....I mean I am kidding a little bit but, the more I think about it, it really wouldn't be that valuable of a pick to us.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I've been wavering but after seeing what Wolf said about him, that tilted me over the edge....still would rather have Rivers but, we would have to use one of those valuable first round picks on him and that means no OL or no WR...The scenario you laid out sems like the most economical way to take care of all our needs.....besides that, if we were to make it work....we wouldn't need next years first round pick anyway....We'd have youth ALL over the offense( RB, QB, WR, TE, and three line positions, at least)...and most of the core dfenders are under contract for next year and beyond....I mean I am kidding a little bit but, the more I think about it, it really wouldn't be that valuable of a pick to us.
What i'm trying to say (poorly) is that using our first round pick to trade for henson would prove to be more valuable than keeping it for next year.

Back
Top Bottom