More Sporting News Grades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Sporting News Grades

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In case you didn't get enough about the WR grades in the Sporting News, they did QBs, and yes once again the Dolphins got the lowest grade in the division:

Dolphins C
Patroits A
Bills C+
Jets B+

Other tid bits.

McMichael, not only has criminal isues, he is out of shape.

Feeley will win the job because he has the stronger arm and the backing of Wayne and Rick.

Feeley is better in games then in practice which will annoy the coaches.

Fiedler's mistakes in critical games has soured even his supporters.

Rosenfels has the best arm but probably will never get a chance.

It's not much, but it is better than talking about Oguns contract for three more weeks.

PhinKev said:
In case you didn't get enough about the WR grades in the Sporting News, they did QBs, and yes once again the Dolphins got the lowest grade in the division:

Dolphins C
Patroits A
Bills C+
Jets B+

Other tid bits.

McMichael, not only has criminal isues, he is out of shape.

Feeley will win the job because Wayne and Rick want him too.

Feeley is better in games then in practice which will annoy the coaches.

Fiedler's mistakes in critical games has soured even his supporters.

Rosenfels has the best arm but probably will never get a chance.

It's not much, but it is better than talking about Oguns contract for three more weeks.
where are you getting this info?

mcmichael out of shape? feeley will win the job? where are you getting this stuff?

catapano said:
mcmichael out of shape? feeley will win the job? where are you getting this stuff?

Sporting News: Page 59. Read it if ya got it
:cooldude:

donshula said:
Sporting news is nuts the Super Bowl Champions should have got an A+
No....A is a fine grade for Brady. There is now way he is as talented as Peyton Manning. Im not even arguing if Peytons betetr or not, and i cant believe how many ppl put Brady b4 him. Manning-A+
Brady-A

has anybody else heard that mcmichael is out of shape if this is true than im loseing faith in this guy between his premature on field celabrations and his wife abuse aligations i cant take much more bad news with this guy he has so much potential and hes not taking any steps foward im really starting to get worried about him does anybody else see this guy falling apart at the seems?

catapano said:
has anybody else heard that mcmichael is out of shape if this is true than im loseing faith in this guy between his premature on field celabrations and his wife abuse aligations i cant take much more bad news with this guy he has so much potential and hes not taking any steps foward im really starting to get worried about him does anybody else see this guy falling apart at the seems?
Havent heard this at all. I honestly doubt its true, with the Miami media how it is, im sure it would have a picture of Randy with a fat gut, a twinkie in one hand and hittin his wife with the other if this was true. Plus the only camp i saw him in this year, he didnt look it.

Did anyone else look at bobdroopy's post and first think he was subtracting? :lol: It took me about .02 miliseconds to see it was the records, but for that brief moment I thought he was saying 4 > 4. :dunno: Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom