• Other SEC team (Please Name)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • They are even

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Skeet84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This was in the Draft forum and was said to bring to this to another forum. While I think LSU was more talented than the Gators in 2006 I don't feel that way this year. Gators have just as much talent this year as LSU if not more.

You had to do it, huh. :lol:

You know Florida is going to win this poll, because there are more Florida fans on this site.

But I could put roster vs. roster heading into next season and at least on defense, it's CLEARLY LSU.

But I'll vote for "they're even."

You had to do it, huh. :lol:

You know Florida is going to win this poll, because there are more Florida fans on this site.

But I could put roster vs. roster heading into next season and at least on defense, it's CLEARLY LSU.

But I'll vote for "they're even."

I hope Florida fans will vote who they actually think is more talented, But you are probably right that Florida will win this.

I will say that right now LSU is more talented on Defense, But I really like the Gators young LB's. However when you look at offense it is clearly the Gators who are more talented.

I hope Florida fans will vote who they actually think is more talented, But you are probably right that Florida will win this.

I will say that right now LSU is more talented on Defense, But I really like the Gators young LB's. However when you look at offense it is clearly the Gators who are more talented.

Your WR's are second to none in the SEC. (Thank God we got Terrance Toliver.)

Hey, you know what would be an even better thread than this? Let's make the All-LSU/Florida team. Because your starting WRs would be Percy Harvin and Early Doucet.

Your WR's are second to none in the SEC. (Thank God we got Terrance Toliver.)

Hey, you know what would be an even better thread than this? Let's make the All-LSU/Florida team. Because your starting WRs would be Percy Harvin and Early Doucet.

Yeah the we will really have some nice WR's. An All- Florida/LSU team? Hmmm who is the QB? I think we have the RB position all but sealed.

Yeah the we will really have some nice WR's. An All- Florida/LSU team? Hmmm who is the QB? I think we have the RB position all but sealed.

There can be more than one running back. I know you saw Keiland Williams last year.

Alright have a Starting Defense and Offense and add 1 backup on each side of the ball.

Cool.

Let's just get one thing out of the way right now. As far as the QB thing, I'm pretty torn because I know Tebow's potential and strength, and Matt Flynn is an outstanding game manager with a very strong and accurate arm.

I know you saw what he did to Miami's defense two years ago when the Canes had the #1 pass D in America.

So I wouldn't mind going with the two QB system like Florida did last year.

Cool.

Let's just get one thing out of the way right now. As far as the QB thing, I'm pretty torn because I know Tebow's potential and strength, and Matt Flynn is an outstanding game manager with a very strong and accurate arm.

I know you saw what he did to Miami's defense two years ago when the Canes had the #1 pass D in America.

So I wouldn't mind going with the two QB system like Florida did last year.

Are you done yet?

Are you done yet?

Nah. I'm trying to do it off the top of my head, but would you mind sending a link to a Florida depth chart or roster? I pretty much knew the defense by heart last year, but I don't know all the young guys replacing the likes of Jarvis Moss, Reggie Nelson, Brandon Siler, McDonald, etc...

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom