More weak reporting..this time from FoxSports.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More weak reporting..this time from FoxSports.com

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2638418

Check out this quote..

"The Dolphins not only have a headache with Ricky Williams' retirement, but the coaching staff is convinced that A.J. Feeley won't be able to displace Jay Fiedler as the starting quarterback."

Where do these guys get this garbage? I'll tell ya, it does seem like the mainstream media is badly misinformed when reporting news about the Dolphins.

WOW......our coaching staff is convinced before even one pre-season snap. That's impressive. :shakeno:

Whatever. That's John Czarnecki. He's about half a step shy of working for PFT, for all the accurate reporting he does.

That is bull**** how the **** would they know i bet they didnt contact any of our coaches yet they act like that came straight from someones mouth

He pulled that straight from his :moon: . As most reporters do when discussing the Dolphins. They all get together and listen to what one guy has to say and then they all repeat what that one person has said. It's a network of know-nothing Dolphin haters.

Stupid media there the ones always saying how teams are going to suck then when the team does good, tthey wanna be the first one to do an interview.

Keep giving the players something to get fired up about.....I'm beginning to think this rickey retirement may be the fuel to get a fire started up on this team........keep dissing the dolphins........keep dissing............pay back is hell

Back
Top Bottom