More wins- MIAMI or DALLAS???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More wins- MIAMI or DALLAS????

GRYPHONK said:
Phins by far.

Dallas isn't a playoff team. Philly, Minn, GB, St Louis, Seattle, Carolina, Arizona are just a few of the teams who will be better.

Miami could make the playoffs if our players stay healthy. However, as easily as I see the Phins going 12-4, they could just as easily go 4-12 again. It all comes down to health. If Boston is healthy and our main guys are there we will be a dangerous team.

homer. im a realistic dolphins fan. dallas is a much better team

patswho? said:

Yep you're very realistic. You have T-bo and Poole starting. And you think 3-4 is going to be our base defense. :wink:

patswho? said:

I am realistic too and I don't think Dallas is THAT much better than Miami. :refuse: Dallas could have a better record because of the conference they play in. You want to talk about a homer, Michael Irvin said the Cowboys would be in the Superbowl this year if the Eagles fall apart w/the TO problem. YEAH RIGHT!

:p4e: <----I love that!!!

I would say Miami and Dallas both have a chance to win between 7 and 9 games and its only $20 so go with miami!!!:up:

i think the fins will end up with 8-9 wins and the boys will have about 7-8, should b close though

I really think it's going to be pretty close. I wouldn't say Dallas has the better team, but I think them being in the NFC and most likely having an easier schedule will probably allow to have more wins than. I honestly think Dallas is going to make the Wild Cards and feel they had a pretty good offseason. Yeah maybe they'll get more wins because they're in the NFC but that doesn't make them the better team and I think our team looks a lot better in the future, especially on offense.

Well I'm looking at a few things. First off, we've had a much better offseason. We've also had a better draft, though not by much.

Parcells has much more experience in the NFL and has already been with the Cowboys a while now so the players know what to expect. I see them being a much better team this year then last. Plus their upcoming schedule is easier compared to the Dolphins.

So I'd think the cowboys will have a few more wins then we will. But only this year.

Also, I'm in Plano and run a group of about 30 fans where we all go and watch the games together on Sundays. PM me for some details.

I have to say Dallas only because if they get any QB play they have a nice team..

Dallas.

Dallas highly underachieved last year. Their offense got abit better, but where was their defense from 2 years ago?

I pick dallas in the conference finals. Their defense is largely improved, their RB showed up late last season, good WR's, and an able QB.

LOL...Now That was FUNNY!

The Buffalo Bills will go deep into the playoffs in 2005, I guarantee it.

TexasFish20 said:
Hello Finfans,

I just wanted some input from you. I live in the Dallas area and have to put up with MANY cowboy fans. I made a friendly wager with a co-worker (Cowboy fan) that Miami will have more wins than Dallas.

What do you guys think???

:jetssuck:

I really, really hope it's Miami. I also have a bet with a friend that is a Cowgirls fan. It's for $100........GO DOLPHINS

Back
Top Bottom