Morlon Greenwood - Still a starter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Morlon Greenwood - Still a starter?

Contender

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been reading that Greenwood has been practicing and doing well at MLB but, I know that Zach will be back and that puts Greenwood back outside. What do all you Fin fans think of Greenwood and how he is doing this year in camp and mini camps? Will he remain a starter? Will he be an every down player?
Thanks in advance for all information and opinions.:cool:

I don't know how he is doing in camp but he is likely to start at OLB. He is only practicing at MLB because he is the backup MLB and if Thomas goes down then they move Greenwood inside.

sure he is, from what i read so far he has a good camp, he is coming along nicely

I think moving Greenwood inside to cover for Zach until his knee heals is secondary to the real real issue which is letting Eddie Moore have a shot at the outside during this time. Interesting to see what happens if Moore continues to impress at OLB and ZT comes back to claim his MLB spot.

Greenwood might end up a b/u at MLB & OLB and watch Seau, ZT & Eddie Moore as starters!

Greenwood isn't going to be a back-up. The guy has great speed and is the most "technically" sound LB on this team (which is really saying something).

MikeO said:
Greenwood isn't going to be a back-up. The guy has great speed and is the most "technically" sound LB on this team (which is really saying something).
Morlon has looked good in practices so far this year, he steady, but isn't a playmaker. Kinka like D. Rodgers was. We need an OLB like Robert Jones was a few years ago - a playmaker to take some pressure off Zach.

I also don't think Moore was drafted so high to be a b/u or s/t player...

May the best man win!

Id like Eddie Moore to play OLB, Greenwood doesnt make plays period! Give Eddie a shot.

Back
Top Bottom