Morlon Greenwood the back-up MLB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Morlon Greenwood the back-up MLB

I think this would be a good move. Greenwood is very fast, strong and athletic. He's also very disciplined and is a sure tackler. And from what I've read the past year or so, his instincts have continued to improve.

This is a good move.

Greenwood would do well in the middle, i think. If Zach went down, I'd be pretty comfortable with a LB corps of Seau-Greenwood-Moore/Bua.

Bua was the most aggressive hitter in all of college football? That's high praise. Was Bua on the Jim Thorpe list at any point last season, just wondering?

No. Safeties rarely get put on that list. It is a list that is seemingly reserved for cornerbacks. Sean Taylor wasn't even a finalist for the Thorpe award. The three finalists were DeAngelo Hall, Derrick Strait, and Keiwan Ratliff.

Keith, I love ya buddy, but the Taylor WAS a finalist, with Strait and Ratliff. He had on some big sunglasses at the ceremony and looked like a rapper rather than a football player.

I could have sworn Hall was a finalist instead of Taylor. Oh well. I didn't see the awards show, so..........

Back
Top Bottom