Moron Deadwood??????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moron Deadwood???????????

wood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does he even play for the Dolphins? I am wondering when this guy is gonna make a play, Rodgers has shown up this year some big plays, even Fletch has a pick, BUT what about MORON Greenwood is this guy even on the field, he really sucks it up out there, what do youll think, and i think his name should remain MORON DEADWOOD until he shows otherwise

I could not see the game , but from the stat line it would seem he had a good game, considering NO ONE on D came to play today.

No Ducken, he didn't have a good game. It was his contain on the Holmes TD run and he bolew it. Overran the play. He couldn't cover the TE at all, and he was always late getting to the play the whole game. He really sucked today.

Originally posted by wood
Does he even play for the Dolphins? I am wondering when this guy is gonna make a play, Rodgers has shown up this year some big plays, even Fletch has a pick, BUT what about MORON Greenwood is this guy even on the field, he really sucks it up out there, what do youll think, and i think his name should remain MORON DEADWOOD until he shows otherwise

I think hes rappin now.

The D didn't play bad they played good. Shut down Holmes. When your Qb throws 4 picks you go back on the field again... you still a little tired from the last series.

Well don't blame him for not being able to cover Gonzalez. Not one LB in the league has. Just because heisn't making big plays doesn't mean he isn't playing well. As long as you don't let up plays, you're ok. I haven't really noticed but maybe they aren't running at him and picking on Rodgers instead?

Bow wow wow...yippay yo yippy yay...deathrow steppin into yer youz......yeah!!

AND he cost ya 2 draft picks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom