Mort Chat Rap!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort Chat Rap!!

We have 16 games of exciting Dolphins football to sit through. 19 if you count the Superbowl and playoffs. Just cut myself, whoops, its aqua and orange, cool!

:confused: :confused:

You know, if you think about it: New England won last the super bowl last year without a stud running back or wide receiver. Brady doesn't have great physical tools, but is a smart player. They won with a great defense and luck. We could still be just fine.

Phinished w/RW said:
I haven't heard much about bringing in another rb since Boston got hurt. Is Wanny still loking for a rb?
I hope not! I just dont see the need! Give Minore a hot to handle the load w/Morris.

Minor and Morris will be fine at RB for us. WR is a bigger ?? mark for us, but every year there is a nobody who has an amazing year. Kurt Warner and Tom Brady both came off the bench to have pretty good careers. It could Newson or Thompson this year, or maybe even Tolver. Miami needs their offense to step it up and if they have a couple of breakout players than we could go deep in the playoffs.

VA Phin Fan said:

You know, if you think about it: New England won last the super bowl last year without a stud running back or wide receiver. Brady doesn't have great physical tools, but is a smart player. They won with a great defense and luck. We could still be just fine.

well said

VA Phin Fan said:

There WR corp depth was much better than Miami's is right now, and they had one major difference than Miami. That is the best coaching staff in football, Miami's not so much. Unless I missed something when it comes to Wanny:goof:

Also say what you want about Tom Brady, but he is a Top 5 QB, and does what the Pats ask him to do relatively error free (most of the time).

steveincolorado said:
Hey if Baltimore can win the Super Bowl w/Trent Dilfer and going what?? 10-12 quarters w/o scorning a TD........

Baltimore had an all-time great D to carry them, you guys do not have that.

Back
Top Bottom