Mort just on ESPN Radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort just on ESPN Radio

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just heard on my way back from Lunch Mort on ESPN Radio.

First of all, you could hear in his voice that he doesn't like the Dolphins for the simple fact of how Saban is running everything. That Saban won't give him anything, which I love.

Anyway, he contradicted himself.

He said Miami will not trade down, they will take Ronnie Brown.
He said the Bears take Benson, Bucs take Caddy.

Then, a few minutes later said no way 3 runningbacks go top 5.
BS.

Said Cleveland takes Braylon, Minny stays, possibly trades down to get Williamson. He also said Williamson could be better then both top wr's.

Now, if we have been hearing anything recently from multiple sources, it's that Saban won't take Brown at number 2 because the value isn't there. I think it's Edwards or trade down.

He also said that Smith is going to San Fran because Mike Nolan will not tell fans that they got the second QB because of the money issue. I personally think Aaron Rodgers is the better fit for San Fran.

Just a heads up for the board.

Yeah, its called wishful thinking. Its gonna be so much fun watching ESPN having to talk about Miami. hehehehehehehehe!

Mort is a tool, and I agree Rodgers is a better fit. He is long time 49er fan who has some heart and passion about his hometown team. I respect him for that and the Niners are not stupid enough to not draft him. Nolan is just "keeping us guessing"

You could be more accurate in the draft by lining up 10 cups with players names in them and letting my dog knock them over in order to see where they end up. It is all a crap shoot.

Mort and a lot of reporters are hating on Saban because he won't talk to them...I love it. :lol:

Has anyone even heard Saban say anything about Ronnie Brown? Why is everyone still thinking Ronnie Brown when Saban has said the value at RB is not there at #2? Mort is not stating anything but beliefs. There is no news to report.:o

Mort like all reporters...is lost. Saban has said nothing...and it's killing everyone...including those here.

finfan54 said:
EXPERIENCING HIGH ANXIETY BECAUSE YOUR FAVORTIVE NFL TEAM JUST SELECTED THE WRONG GUY? THEN CALL THE CLINICAL PSYCHIATRIC OFFICES OF CHAD SKREWINSKI AT
1-800-WE-SUCKK
WE CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME! !

I know that number by heart from the last few years FF54. :evil:

So what player would the Fins have picked if I see some nutcase running downt the street like a madman in the 315 area. :lol:

Mort is just a media lemming. I'd have more respect for any of
these guys if they weren't lemmings....ronnie brown, ronnie brown,
ronnie brown...2 freakin months of it. Be creative, think outside
the box, say something different. Throw a dart at the board it'll
be as close as saying ronnie brown.

Back
Top Bottom