Mort on the Dolphins and Saban for #2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort on the Dolphins and Saban for #2

feelthepain said:
Mort also reported that some exerts think that the top five players in this year's darft are better then last years top five!!!! I guess the Jill fans will be crying in their soup because they are convinced that Losman is better then both the top two QB's in this years draft....Whatever. I also noticed when Mort was asked about what the Dolphins would do with the #2 overall he looked like a deer caught in headlights. I honestly don't think he has a clue what Saban will do and only reported speculation based the same things we read about everyday. I love it!!! I hope draft day is like christmas where when it finally gets here we won't have a clue what we're getting.
I completely agree. I cant frigin wait for draft weekend.

FiN.in.RI said:
Yea, an assumption that Brees has another good year.

Brees is not going to be a flash in the pan, you could see the pocket presence he has developed, he was not just letting people around him do the work he was distributing the ball.

It amazes me that media-types are still reporting speculation without substances. They are never quoting "inside sources" or anything of the like. As for Mort, he's stating that "he thinks" we'll go RB at 2. As it relates to the Dolphins, he has access to the same inside info we do...none.

Do I think Brees has talent, YES. But, it makes it alot easier when you have a dynamic back like LT. And, then you tguys seems to think Caddy aint that, and more. I dont get it.

But, Tice will pay for what he did to us. If a GM does such things, trust me, the other GM's know it, and will make him pay. You dont do shady deals like that in such a limited arena. He felt the heat for his job, and tried to save his a$$, but it will come back to bite him.

i like how the top three selections have shut their pie holes, and are letting the 4-32 picks wonder what we are gonna do. Its great!! They dont have a clue. There will be movement, and more then people think. Saban has done a great job setting up the foe for a checkmate. Its gonna be fun!

Rivers might go to the niners if they trade with the chargers so that they can look at smith and rodgers at #1 if u didnt kno

VanDolPhan said:
Except for there was shown interest by a team in Carey despite what some want to not believe. Carey even came out and said he was on the phone with NE for a while during the draft.

If Saban fails to figure out a way trade down, (he has to get crafty and may need to include players) it may be considered a failure on his part. He's not gotten a left Tackle yet and hasn't gotten a top pick for Surtain. He's gotten a bunch of older DE's we didn't need. Overall, it's too early to judge, but his performance if I had to grade so far would be B-.

How about we Draft John Avery he'll have more impact then Randy Moss. Larry Shannon better then Randy Moss anyway.

feelthepain said:
Mort also reported that some exerts think that the top five players in this year's darft are better then last years top five!!!! I guess the Jill fans will be crying in their soup because they are convinced that Losman is better then both the top two QB's in this years draft....Whatever.
Just because Mort says so, he's right? Mort also said that JP was better than any qb is last years draft. Well?

Mort wasn't speaking his opinion he was speaking the 49's opinion that the Top 5 this year is better then last years top 5. Loseman was considered more of project that is why he went later in round one. Arron Rodgers is suppose to be ready to start now. No disrespect to JP he is the Qb I wanted the Dolphins to draft last year.

Back
Top Bottom