Mort Sais | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort Sais

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am just a messanger, but Chris Mortenson said on the Dan Patrick show last friday referring to a Troy Aikman comeback "it is Miami or nothing". He said that if Norv replaces Chan expect Troy to be a Dolphin, but could happen either way. For thoose that have been asleep for 2 weeks Troy said if he had a chance to play for a compettitor under a familiar scheme he would seriously condsider a comeback. I think this all hinges on Jay's peformances the next 2 weeks(hopefully just not 1). If he looks inconsistent I would expect it to happen. I think Dave has decided to use Cade as his franchise qb, but since a new system is on its way in Cade is probably another year away from being ready to take over. I think Dave would rather see Troy as the care taker than a mistake prone Jay. You never really know though.

New Orleans or bust!

It's starting to look more and more like Turner is going to be the new head man in in Flutie land.

The lack of action makes me think he is waiting for the season to be over, and to see what Dave offers him. I think th e fact that they haven't already offered him the job in San Diego may leave a bad taste in his mouth.

You may be right. I just read a little blurb somewhere yesterday that said he was leaning towards taking over the reigns in in Chargerville, but I like your "lack of action" theory.

Remember this thread in March so I don't have to do any "told you so". Or I could be dead wrong, can't wait to find out.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I am just a messanger, but Chris Mortenson said on the Dan Patrick show last friday referring to a Troy Aikman comeback "it is Miami or nothing". He said that if Norv replaces Chan expect Troy to be a Dolphin, but could happen either way.

You know...that's kind of funny...cause I saw in the paper last week that Aikman said a come back is defiently NOT going to happen. He said his past injuries and his interest in his family made him rethink things and that a comeback is not a option.

He said last weekend on ESPN that he would seriously think about it if the right situation apeared. You sure they weren't quoting a comment made at the beginning of the season?

Not from what I saw on the front page of the Sports section...Who knows...It could be a cover up so he doesn't get all the attention ;) but that's what I saw and read....

Back
Top Bottom