Mortensen starting trouble already | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mortensen starting trouble already

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Chris "moron" Mortensen just stated on countdown that Brian Griese is the no 2 Qb and took more than the usual number of snaps and he thinks this is significant b/c eh says people in Miami (who?) are questioning Fielder's ability to run this offense. If we lose this game today in any way due to a Fiedler turnover you can bet the talk will start big time. We need Fiedler to play a TO free game and throw 2 TD's today. We need a decisive win.

Thoughts?

These three next games including today are going to be basically a confidence builder. Even though they should not be overlooked they are the easiest left on the sched. We need an offense and defense in high gear when we play Washington, the Colts, and Philly.

griese needs more reps because he needs to be ready in case of an injury to fiedler...but i also think if fiedler continues to be inconsistant than wanny will have no choice but to make a change...

I don't think Fiedler is going anywhere anytime soon. Wanny hasn't waned on his uspport for him. Personally, I am scared to think what would happen if Griese were in the game. At least we know what we get with Fiedler.

Fiedler is in period.

Fiedler will throw 1 pick today but he will have more td's :D

So Griese didn't need to make up for lost time due to injury?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Mortenson is just trying to start controversy. Jay will prove that there is no controversy.

He's already proved there is.

It's Morts job to do something. He has you talking about his comments doesn't he. The more people talk, the more potential to make change. Just ask Royals.

Originally posted by RikWriter

He's already proved there is.

He's proven that he's not playing well. But Griese has to do more than keep healing to incite a controversy.

Precisely. As long as the defense is playing this way I don't see Griese coming in because of the controversy issues that would be opened up. But all it will really take I think is one game where the defense lapses and allows the early lead, and if Fiedler doesn't look like he's bringing us back (and even worst if he's tossing picks) then I think we could see Griese.

Fiedler really is not doing too well. Blocking is the offensive line's job, not the quarterback's job. Maybe we should have Tim Ruddy throw a few passes, since Fiedler seems so apt to being able to do what the OL cannot.

Wanny loves Fiedler. Which is our main problem!

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Wanny loves Fiedler. Which is our main problem!

I disagree.. I believe Wannstedt is starting to see the reason why this offense is struggling mightily.. After Fiedler threw that interception where Chambers (I think it was Chambers) was double covered, Wannstedt had a look of disgust in Fiedler and the coaches are trying to keep their discontent of Fiedler behind closed doors...

I don't understand why everyone protects Fiedler.. This cat has opponents selling out on the run and he still overthrows and throws every which way except to the WR.. Even Trent Green is able to hit some deep passes to his WR's and neither Kennison or Morton is as good as Chambers deep.. The QB controversy has begun.. I bet everything that Norv Turner wants Griese in sometime soon...

Back
Top Bottom