moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

moss

northstar

Starter
Reaction score
when i found out about us possibly getting moss i couldnt believe it. i think it seems like a longshot, but i never thought portis wood leave the broncos either.

tell me what u guys think

I think it really doesnt matter. Moss isnt a post guy. He is some one you can bomb the ball to and expect him to out run his man (which he most likely will ) but with Jay and A.J's lack of arm what's the point.

Originally posted by fellows
I think it really doesnt matter. Moss isnt a post guy. He is some one you can bomb the ball to and expect him to out run his man (which he most likely will ) but with Jay and A.J's lack of arm what's the point.

Feeley's got a stronger arm than fiedler. the qb doesnt matter, all you have to do is hoist it up there and moss will come down with it. that type of WR will make crap qb's look like pro bowlers. but i doubt he's coming down here. i'd rather keep chambers.

I would honestly trade Madison/O-Gun/#20 for Moss, but I wouldn't package Chambers with any of the above.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I would honestly trade Madison/O-Gun/#20 for Moss, but I wouldn't package Chambers with any of the above.

cause you'd have to change your name. :D

I would definately trade CC for Moss. Moss is so much better. Faster, stronger, quicker, catches better. I like CC, but Moss is my fav. WR. Feeley actually has a good deep ball, him to Moss would be a nice combo.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

that is exactly the trade i think could go down... madison/ogun/20 for moss

id love to change this years pick to a conditional 2nd next year, but thats gone to feeley.

moss is very possible without chambers i think, it's a perfect fit

We don't need Moss. We need a solid #2 receiver and an O-line that can block without having to keep McMike in to help.

chambers is a solid #2 receiver, hes awesome in our eyes, but in all honesty, he doesnt scare anyone. Moss/chambers/Ricky.... then we can leave mcmike on the bench and have 6 O-lineman, haha

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
chambers is a solid #2 receiver, hes awesome in our eyes, but in all honesty, he doesnt scare anyone. Moss/chambers/Ricky.... then we can leave mcmike on the bench and have 6 O-lineman, haha
I bet Chambers scares Bill Parcells.

Originally posted by northstar
when i found out about us possibly getting moss i couldnt believe it. i think it seems like a longshot, but i never thought portis wood leave the broncos either.

tell me what u guys think

The Fins and Vikes both confirmed it is just a rumor, nothing more.
Then we'll wake up and read about a done deal!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom