Most Excited for a regular season game... Your List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Excited for a regular season game... Your List

RB23RW34

Rookie
Reaction score
What has been the game you have been looking forward to the most in the regular season. Excluding Season openers and playoffs, I havent been as excited for a game like this coming sunday since we went into New England two years ago week 12, and lost 12-0. If we won that game we would have been tied for first! Damnit. What are your top five most exciting games (looking forward).

5. 2002 Vs. Oakland- Late in Season
4. 2003 @ Dallas- Thanksgiving-- 2nd favorite game of all time
3. 2003 Vs. Washington- Orange Jersey's-- favorite game of all time
2. 2003 @ New England- Snow Bowl... F*ck
1. 2005 Vs. New York Jets- If we win... Big things can happen this year...

RB23RW34 said:
What has been the game you have been looking forward to the most in the regular season. Excluding Season openers and playoffs, I havent been as excited for a game like this coming sunday since we went into New England two years ago week 12, and lost 12-0. If we won that game we would have been tied for first! Damnit. What are your top five most exciting games (looking forward).

5. 2002 Vs. Oakland- Late in Season
4. 2003 @ Dallas- Thanksgiving-- 2nd favorite game of all time
3. 2003 Vs. Washington- Orange Jersey's-- favorite game of all time
2. 2003 @ New England- Snow Bowl... F*ck
1. 2005 Vs. New York Jets- If we win... Big things can happen this year...

1. Dan's last game against the Colts - favorite
2.Thanksgiving - Leon Letts gift, we outplayed Dallas and deserved that win 2nd favorite
3.Snowstorm against the Bills - we won that one too, with Dan at Center 3rd favorite

Future

4. A win in a playoff game to win the Division, this year or next
5. Last but not least, a SB WIN - Year ???

dont remeber much, but i was really excited 2 seasons ago when Buffalo came into Miami after killin the Patriots. Lots of Experts were pickin the Bills to go to the playoffs/superbowl after that game. Fins ended up wining by 20 I belive and Ricky had like 40 carries.

I think he means the game you are most excited for this year. For me it definately has to be the Jets game next weak.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
I think he means the game you are most excited for this year. For me it definately has to be the Jets game next weak.

oh. if thats the case then next week game!

I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT SUNDAY!

i know come friday i wont get much sleep till after the game....

Back
Top Bottom