Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Miami

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • New England

Votes: 55 61.8%

• Total voters
New England, Although Overpaying For Welker Have Added The Necessary Pieces Needed....they Will Be A Very Scary Bunch Next Year

I voted NY Jets because they added a very good player to a weakness of their team. The Jets offense was not very good last year.

The Dolphins and Patriots added to a strength of their team. Maybe these addition put their defenses in the class of the 2000 Ravens, but I highly doubt it.

Th Bills lost their 32 year old MLB and have replaced him with their best LB, former all-american MLB Angelo Crowell. Bigger, faster LB. Crowell was replaced, at the moment, by Keith Ellison, who as a rookie played very well.

We lost Nate Clements. Very good player. We will miss him. But we gain in having Ko Simpson and Donte Whitner going into their 2nd years. As long as they progress, we have 2 up and comming safties to help out back there.

As for Dockery. He has been average to begin his career, last year however he was not average. Dockery played at a very high level last year. Not worth Hutchinson money YET, but was worth around 25-30 million and every Redskin fan acknowledges that. They wish they locked him up the year before. They feel he hasnt even reached his potential and his best days are ahead of him.

SO, I know I am a Bills fan, but I would have to say Dockery was the 2nd biggest improvement for a position in AFC east, if not the biggest, behind Thomas Jones. Miami's LB's were good. NE's LB's were good. NY jets RB's, were not good. Bills OL, was not good.

But really, I think we all got better.

Very well put!!

What have jets done? resign cotchery, got jones and got rid of their back up QB and back up RB..that all that coes 2 my mind..wut else?

What have jets done? resign cotchery, got jones and got rid of their back up QB and back up RB..that all that coes 2 my mind..wut else?

extending Cotch and acquiring Jones are 2 HUGE moves. we also got a new DE and new FB. There's still work to be done but we have had a great offseason SO FAR.

They also extended Chong Fu Yen. You may or may not have heard of him but he is a chinese guy that does the washing. The Jets FO decided to extend him a yr early while his price was still low and before he hit the FA market. One of the best signings IMO since they signed Chadwick. Its got to give the team confidence just knowing the players will continue to have clean towels. Next season they have their sights set on locking up the janitor that keeps the locker room nice and tidy. Rumor has it the bills are interested in him.
:sidelol:

Another HUGE signing by the jets. :rasp:

They also extended Chong Fu Yen. You may or may not have heard of him but he is a chinese guy that does the washing. The Jets FO decided to extend him a yr early while his price was still low and before he hit the FA market. One of the best signings IMO since they signed Chadwick. Its got to give the team confidence just knowing the players will continue to have clean towels. Next season they have their sights set on locking up the janitor that keeps the locker room nice and tidy. Rumor has it the bills are interested in him.
:sidelol:

Another HUGE signing by the jets. :rasp:

Why mock them for not picking up any big name guys? Isn't that what the Pats used to do?

Why mock them for not picking up any big name guys? Isn't that what the Pats used to do?

It wasn't a mock of not picking up any big name guys.

The title of this thread was "most improved (so far)". Extending the contract of a player who was already under contract to me doesn't qualify as improving anything. Its a stand still move, that player was already there, already under contract for 07. If your team extended JT's contract would you consider your team Improved?

I know Ne has done good, but i voted fins, because well obviously there my favorite team.

He probably hasn't been a fan very long so he has little idea how the Pats have operated in the past so now he is giddy w/ the big name, big $ signings and trades much like redskin fans have been for so long.

The list for NE is including Heath Evans and not Dan Koppen their center ????

can someone explain this please.I still think he is very important part of the offence as the defence caller and protection caller for OL.

Also, missing billy yates who signed a 3 yr contract...and is a SB winning lineman who is a backup but a terrific one .

He probably hasn't been a fan very long so he has little idea how the Pats have operated in the past so now he is giddy w/ the big name, big $ signings and trades much like redskin fans have been for so long.

The title of this thread was "most improved (so far)". Extending the contract of a player who was already under contract to me doesn't qualify as improving anything. Its a stand still move, that player was already there, already under contract for 07. If your team extended JT's contract would you consider your team Improved?

:wink:

The list for NE is including Heath Evans and not Dan Koppen their center ????

can someone explain this please.I still think he is very important part of the offence as the defence caller and protection caller for OL.

Also, missing billy yates who signed a 3 yr contract...and is a SB winning lineman who is a backup but a terrific one .

Don't forget that Franchise tag we placed on Samuel...that was a big improvement.

:wink:

It was a great move extending him before guys like Wes Welker got overpaid and would have shot up Jericho's pricetag so now we don't have to worry about losing him after next year or have to tag him like you did w/ Samuel.

It doesn't necessarily improve us but Welker, Washington and Stallworth don't necessarily improve NE either. Our WR corps is still MUCH better than yours but you have the edge at QB like you do against every team.

Back
Top Bottom