Most likes the last 7 days | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most likes the last 7 days

1fba6d00-be9c-49ed-b0f0-21e3f1395971_text.gif

I'll redouble my effort come draft season.

View attachment 159235

@Fred Bear
@powerball1373
@13marino13
@E30M3
@Stoobz
@Durango_95
@Fin Fan in Cali
@ForksPhin
@dolfan91
@fishfanmiami
@ANUFan
@GreenDolphinSt

@13marino13 and I made it into the top group :shrug:.

You guys are slipping

Slackers

giphy.gif

Kidding

Great job guys :UP:

I know likes are not the end all be all but they give us an idea of the best contributors the last 7 days

:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh:fh :fh :fh :fh :fh :fh :fh :fh :fh :fh

I personally believe Finheaven should go back to it's roots and likes and reaction scores should be removed. A large percentage of the excessive, or snarky postings are strictly because of this feature and the member's lust for a paltry reaction.

I personally believe Finheaven should go back to it's roots and likes and reaction scores should be removed. A large percentage of the excessive, or snarky postings are strictly because of this feature and the member's lust for a paltry reaction.
Nope I disagree. Has absolutely zero impact on who I tell to go **** themselves which is about 50% of my total post count. Reactions have been a a part of the site the entire time I have been here (2008) and in fact we actually removed the thumbs down feature and positive / negative rep bar feature.

Since those two changes and moving to a PG-13 TOS enforcement, banning members has dropped tremendously.

Nope I disagree. Has absolutely zero impact on who I tell to go **** themselves which is about 50% of my total post count. Reactions have been a a part of the site the entire time I have been here (2008) and in fact we actually removed the thumbs down feature and positive / negative rep bar feature.

Since those two changes and moving to a PG-13 TOS enforcement, banning members has dropped tremendously.
Brother Nick, GFY will be easier on those index fingers of yours. :lol:

I've always found it's not really the likes that matter. It's the ratio of likes to comments. For the most part, forget when the switch was that reset the likes, but overall, most posters who have a 1x-2x ratio of likes to comments I've found to be good-better contributors. Those with negative ratio's are pretty much trash (again with the join date in mind, like yours, you would not be included in this) and I don't pay them much attention at all.

Then of course there is @Ozfin . He doesn't apply.

Ram Navami Namaste GIF

or the Latin term "Just ram it in"

(If any Hindu people in here take offense to this, I will delete)
1. Why would they be offended by that?

2. Who gives a **** if they were? If that means "just ram it in", there is nothing racial or derogatory about it... sheesh. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom