Most likes the last 7 days | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most likes the last 7 days

Guys some of you missed the point

Never said these guys were the best posters the last 7 days just the most active and they are to be congratulated on that

The Fins are done and we appreciate members keeping the place going strong especially in our off season

If you find something negative in that just avoid this thread and don't piss in our Cheeros please

But, but, but some of those guys could be "Lemmings". - LOL

Guys some of you missed the point

Never said these guys were the best posters the last 7 days just the most active and they are to be congratulated on that

The Fins are done and we appreciate members keeping the place going strong especially in our off season

If you find something negative in that just avoid this thread and don't piss in our Cheeros please
We are the best tho

1. Why would they be offended by that?

2. Who gives a **** if they were? If that means "just ram it in", there is nothing racial or derogatory about it... sheesh. Lol
Hey damnit, why was my comment about being scared of wokeness deleted? Geez, how is that offensive?

Yes
I admit
Problem is around here everyone takes what I spew on a personal level
E, you challenge deeply held personal beliefs, so people believe it is a personal insult. As a famous musician said "you can't please everyone, so you have to please yourself"

The Ever Garden Party VIPER

How did brother Easy become the topic of conversation :shrug:

He wasn't even on the list this time around (He usually is)

How did brother Easy become the topic of conversation :shrug:

He wasn't even on the list this time around (He usually is)
Pedro Pascal GIF by Emmys

Back
Top Bottom