Most memorable play in 2001 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most memorable play in 2001

Capt. Dick

Deep Sea Wanderer
Reaction score
Mine would have to be when JF ran for the winning TD against the hated raiders. :)

Try this again.

Jays GW TD against the Raiders followed close behind by Zacks INT diving flip in to the endzone against Tenn.

Originally posted by Hellion
Try this again.

Jays GW TD against the Raiders followed close behind by Zacks INT diving flip in to the endzone against Tenn.

I think the other thread like this was "all time favorite play". This is just "2001" favorate play".

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I think the other thread like this was "all time favorite play". This is just "2001" favorate play".

:lol: I know, I got distracted and missed the 01 part of the post thats why I changed it.

Thanks Capt. I'll try and pay better attention next time.:rolleyes:

The final offensive play against the Raiders.

Originally posted by Chauncey
playoffs...226 rushing yards against

Since you insist.......Chambers' two TD against Ken Irvin IN BUFFALO. Also Dedric Ward's 16-yard catch on 4th and 14 to set up the Fiedler-to-Chambers game-winner.

Yup, Buffalo really knows how to close out a game.

Also the 34-7 beatdown the Phins administered in Miami. :lol:

there were some choice plays but...

...I had to pick one of the ones I witnessed first hand, and particularly for it's comedy value I have to say Kenny Mixon's 56 yard lumbering interception return for a touchdown against the Broncos.

Seeing someone with his athleticism (or lack of it) run that far for a score was pure hilarity and gave us the lead.

Originally posted by Muck

Since you insist.......Chambers' two TD against Ken Irvin IN BUFFALO. Also Dedric Ward's 16-yard catch on 4th and 14 to set up the Fiedler-to-Chambers game-winner.

Thanks Muck, I didn`t pick up on who this guy was or what he was talking about.

Originally posted by Muck

Ken Irvin is AWFUL.....Me and my Grandma could have made those plays.

And you did beat our ass in that last game, but we had are 3rd QB, Travis Brown play most of the game and we were running for the bus.

Back
Top Bottom