Most penalty yards in FRANCHISE HISTORY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most penalty yards in FRANCHISE HISTORY

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
This was a terrible game today. Luckily we got away with a win, but it could've been a lot worse had some people not stepped up (O-Gun, JT, Madison). We need to make some serious changes before we play NE next week in Miami, or we're going to have a longgggg day.

One thing I have noticed about Football. A team can look very different from one week to the next. I'll just take the W.

We just beat the Jaguars and the refs.

We should be 5-1 instead of 4-1 because we played two games today.

That call against Marion should have been a 5 yards and first down at most. He got there just as the ball was getting there and it didn't disrupt anything. Still the Phins not connecting on the long ball is hurting. Bad. It's going to cost atleast 1 game.

We had more penalty yards than passing and rushing yards. Did our best to shoot ourselves in the foot.

How can a team win with more penalty yards than offensive yards?

Answer: the best D in the league.

I can put up with the pass interference really, even though they were costly. Those were the first three pass interference calls we've seen all season, so its not too bad. What galls me is the constant holding penalties. Two times we faced a 1st and 30 because of two holding penalties in a row. On one of those occasions Jay tossed the interception, which is almost understandable facing 30 yards on first down.

Some of the penalties and mistakes can be blamed on Femi though, he got the bulk of action in Konrad's place...not sure what happened to Konrad but he needs to get back soon.

Originally posted by Gonk
This was a terrible game today. Luckily we got away with a win, but it could've been a lot worse had some people not stepped up (O-Gun, JT, Madison). We need to make some serious changes before we play NE next week in Miami, or we're going to have a longgggg day.

While I will admit that the Dolphins played very sloppy on both sides of the ball the refs played a major part in that SLOPPINESS !! :yell:

The "running into the kicker" penalty was horrendous call !! The o-line calls on the Dolphins were very boarderline.. While I saw Ogun and Taylor tackled repeatedly with NO penalty calls on Jacksonville !!:fire:

Another bad call was on B Marion against J Smith in the 4th quarter ... It just seemed that whatever the Jags lacked against the Dolphins,, the refs gave them the calls when they needed them !!:mad:

I will give props to the Jags..... They are most definitely better than their record ...

:eat:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom