Most talented player? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most talented player?

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
In your opinion who is the most talented player in this draft and why?

for me it would be Ronnie Brown, he has a big frame, good power, great speed, great blocking ability and great hands. He is talented in every area a man playing RB could possibly be

Just listened to Tommy Tuberville on the comparison between Williams and Brown
...... Brown is bigger, gets to the outside quicker and has better hands.... Williams is better inside even though he is smaller and has great vision in the hole.... of course he is not going to list any negatives .... it's what fits the offense better that counts....

thedayafter said:
Just listened to Tommy Tuberville on the comparison between Williams and Brown
...... Brown is bigger, gets to the outside quicker and has better hands.... Williams is better inside even though he is smaller and has great vision in the hole.... of course he is not going to list any negatives .... it's what fits the offense better that counts....

both Cadillac and Brown fit this offense nicely, they both have good speed and can receive well out of the bad field but Brown has better hands then Cadillac and is a better blocker. True that Cadillac finds and hits the holes better then Brown but Brown is the better all-around back and thats why I said he is the most talented player in the draft this year

Either Braylon or Mike Williams.

Nick, you know my opinions about Williams and what I think he can do for us.

Braylon is also super talented.

I think common opinoin would be one of the big three back or 1 of the big two WR. IMO, I think Braylon Edwards is the only one without a question mark by his name (well even he has a couple but they are not as severe as others).

finsnchips said:
Either Braylon or Mike Williams.

Nick, you know my opinions about Williams and what I think he can do for us.

Braylon is also super talented.

Mike Williams is my second choice

Back
Top Bottom