Moulds granted permission to seek Trade. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moulds granted permission to seek Trade.

branflakecereal

Starter
Reaction score
The title is rather self-explanatory, but it looks like Moulds is officially on the outs in Buffalo. Another crucial loss on the way for Buffalo? It kinda looks like it. Granted, Moulds paved his own way out, but when he was happy, he was a helluva threat.

Poor Bills. :lol: I wonder what teams will be interested? If they cut him, I think he would be a nice fit here. I doubt that will happen though.

The New Guy said:
If they cut him, I think he would be a nice fit here. I doubt that will happen though.

No he wouldnt be... y'all got Mularkey.

And most Bills fans were resigned to the fact that he would be cut... life goes on.

The New Guy said:
Poor Bills. :lol: I wonder what teams will be interested? If they cut him, I think he would be a nice fit here. I doubt that will happen though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HiOctaneBills said:
No he wouldnt be... y'all got Mularkey.

And most Bills fans were resigned to the fact that he would be cut... life goes on.

And if they trade him, eventhough he said that he would love to play in Miami, Mularkey would have to think about it twice, and the prospects aren't good at all...

cant blame him who would ever want to play for the bills hahaha

postermaster said:

And if they trade him, eventhough he said that he would love to play in Miami, Mularkey would have to think about it twice, and the prospects aren't good at all...
It all depends on how Saban feels about him. If Saban wants him, Saban will get him, no matter how bad Moulds and Mularkey's relationship is.

postermaster said:

More likely is that Moulds wants to play for Miami (spite) but not Mularkey, so he'd look elsewhere.

Poor Bills?? The Hot rumor is the Bills and Packers are talking about Javon Walker for Moulds with picks also involved.

DaBills4life said:
Poor Bills?? The Hot rumor is the Bills and Packers are talking about Javon Walker for Moulds with picks also involved.

poor javon who would want to play for the bills...the hot rumor ive been hearing is that the bills arnt going to win 5 games next year

DaBills4life said:

Rumors are just that rumors, still that would be a good move for both teams if it is true.

PatsSuck456 said:
Rumors are just that rumors, still that would be a good move for both teams if it is true.
Yeah, it would. I'd love to get old, declining, Moulds out of here in exchange for a young and promising player like Javon Walker.

Javon Walker with Lee Evans? Talk about WR stability for years.

Back
Top Bottom