Moulds To The Nba!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moulds To The Nba!!!!!

Phinmaster1354

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Everyone know the BILLS best player is Wr Eric Moulds! I just heard that he appearantly wants a shot at the NBA!! I guess he wants to follow Te Tony Gonzalez there! Does anyone know his contract with the BILLS is structured and how many years is he signed for?

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Everyone know the BILLS best player is Wr Eric Moulds! I just heard that he appearantly wants a shot at the NBA!! I guess he wants to follow Te Tony Gonzalez there! Does anyone know his contract with the BILLS is structured and how many years is he signed for?

Sounds like his frustration over the lack-luster play this season.
If you ask me, he is speaking before he his thinking. although, if AVP is the starter next season, Price seems to be AVP's favorite target, which does leave the #1 wr on the team wondering what's really going on?

It's mostly frustration because our O coordinator doesn't use him correctly. Like Cottrell said, you don't put jim out on the end. That makes the sideline act as an extra defender.

You put Reggie Germany on the outside and mix it up with Peerless and Riemersma next to Eric. No way a D can cover that (like Cottrell said to Moulds).

Phinmaster1354........

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354

Where did you see that report?

Re: Phinmaster1354........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Where did you see that report?

It was on ESPN. He even said it. He said that he will take a shot at the NBA even though he didn't play college and said that he would take a chance at the NBDL.

Back
Top Bottom