Move On... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move On...

VaPhinatic

Active Roster
Reaction score
It has only been 2 days but I am already sick BullyGate. I see lots of posts regarding who was right and who was wrong. None of it matters. Reality: Neither player will ever play for the Dolphins again. Incog will either be deactivated or cut. His NFL career is most likely over. Once that VM went public, he was done. Martin will be placed on the non-injury list and released after the season. The Dolphins will take the cap hit and move on.

What does matter? The NFL investigation and our final record. These will determine who stays or goes in our front office and on our coaching staff. Unfortunately, it will be weeks to months before we know either outcome.

If found culpable, we could be looking at lost draft picks (SpyGate) or suspensions of players, coaches, or front office personnel (BountyGate). In this case, Ross will have to look very closely at who he wants to keep and who should go, regardless of record and performance.

If no evidence is found then everyone is judged based on the performance and final record of the team. Simple.

Thus we should be focusing our energy on our next game against Tampa. They put a scare into Seattle. Should we be concerned? Discuss...

Incognito will play again, he's a good player and deff could see the packers or cowboys picking him up. Idk why he'd be released in the first place nothing adds up.

I'm sure most "experts" will be picking Tampa because the OL is a mess.

It has only been 2 days but I am already sick BullyGate. I see lots of posts regarding who was right and who was wrong. None of it matters. Reality: Neither player will ever play for the Dolphins again. Incog will either be deactivated or cut. His NFL career is most likely over. Once that VM went public, he was done. Martin will be placed on the non-injury list and released after the season. The Dolphins will take the cap hit and move on.

What does matter? The NFL investigation and our final record. These will determine who stays or goes in our front office and on our coaching staff. Unfortunately, it will be weeks to months before we know either outcome.

If found culpable, we could be looking at lost draft picks (SpyGate) or suspensions of players, coaches, or front office personnel (BountyGate). In this case, Ross will have to look very closely at who he wants to keep and who should go, regardless of record and performance.

If no evidence is found then everyone is judged based on the performance and final record of the team. Simple.

Thus we should be focusing our energy on our next game against Tampa. They put a scare into Seattle. Should we be concerned? Discuss...

I dont think there is any chance we lose draft picks. Spygate and Bountygate were different in that Spygate was giving a competitive edge to NE while Bountygate was rewarding players for injuring opponents. Both Spygate and Boutygate had negative effects on other NFL teams while Bullygate is only affecting the Dolphins and not other NFL teams.

They all picked Cleveland too. How did that work out for them?

I just don't get the people on this forum. They call themselves fans, yet they are judge and jury. Look. I have not read every single post on this bullying. I have only watched one program that discussed it.

The agenda is here on this forum. Not in the media and not on the team.

This type of scandal gives a voice to those who have no voice.

Back
Top Bottom