Moved thread, complaint | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moved thread, complaint

I agree that the thread could have stayed put. Judgement call. But the potshots are uncalled for. It's not cool. It's not accurate. And it's not appreciated.

I agree that the thread could have stayed put. Judgement call. But the potshots are uncalled for. It's not cool. It's not accurate. And it's not appreciated.

Perhaps inappropriate and uncalled for, but by no means inaccurate. I've been involved in too many instances of this kind of thing happening to call that statement inaccurate.

ckparrothead said:
Perhaps inappropriate and uncalled for, but by no means inaccurate. I've been involved in too many instances of this kind of thing happening to call that statement inaccurate.

Count the instances and divide by the number of days you've been a member. Bonus points for the times you were at fault.

It's inaccurate. But that really doesn't matter. All we can do is move forward and do our best from here on out. :)

ckparrothead said:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=1318447#post1318447

This thread should not have been moved off the main forum. I want to complain about that right now.

Another instance of mods over-exerting themselves

CK if I saw that post I probably would've moved it at first glance too. It could be interpreted as a borderline "mistake" (your thread wasnt exactly CLEAR-CUT dolphins talk either). IF you want to let us know about the "mistake", then fine. However there is no excuse for

ckparrothead said:
Another instance of mods over-exerting themselves

regardless that was a great thread, lotsa info, I could see where a person who went through that kinda effort would be kinda peeved to have it moved.

Maybe the mod who moves a thread like that could pm the original poster of why a thread is moved? that would help create a dialog and then the poster could explain why he posted something like that in the first place? It might save some heartaching.

Back
Top Bottom