Moving Back to Miami!! Need help with season ticket locations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Back to Miami!! Need help with season ticket locations

dolfan313

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I will be moving back to Miami in the fall!! I havent had season tickets since I was a young kid and went with my parents so I want to know where the most rowdy sections are. I am a very passionate fan and would love to be surrounded by fans as crazy as me haha

no i dont want any jokes about there are no rowdy crowds anymore bc of ireland etc.

Thanks!

you'll find plenty of rowdy crows in little havana....lol

Ozzy rules!!

You might be the only season ticket buyer this season so maybe they'll give u seats on the sideline with the players for you won't feel so lonely.

There are so many opposing fans everywhere in the stadium that it is hard to find a "Rowdy" home section. I am currently in section 117 (and was in 414 before that) and there are always as many opposing fans around me as Dolphins fans. The club level is right behind me and that's always packed with opposing fans as well.

I guess if I had to compare, I would say that the upper deck was "rowdier" (but still not a lot different).

Buy tix on craigslist in a few different sections for different games and judge where you want to be for future seasons. Be sure to buy a parking pass too if each game. The upper deck (400 level) is the rowdiest - usually a good fight or two for each game.

Since no one will be buying tickets...

I would think you save money from getting tickets solely from the secondary market...

Don't buy anything on the north side of the stadium unless you want to get burnt to a crisp.

Hey Everyone,

I will be moving back to Miami in the fall!! I havent had season tickets since I was a young kid and went with my parents so I want to know where the most rowdy sections are. I am a very passionate fan and would love to be surrounded by fans as secrazy as me haha

no i dont want any jokes about there are no rowdy crowds anymore bc of ireland etc.

Thanks!
sec 430 to 435 are crazy that were I love to sit

Back
Top Bottom