Moving to Brooklyn in a week... Is there ANY FinFans in the NYC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving to Brooklyn in a week... Is there ANY FinFans in the NYC?

CUBANBADGUY

AXIS LEADER
Reaction score
Yes, the Badguy from Miami is making the big move into enemy territory in a week. I will definately be doing everything in my power to make it to the Jets game and represent, maybe even take a trip to Foxboro. The reason I'm posting this thread is for all the other games that I will be watching on the telly. That said, I assume, with as many members as this site has, I know there must be some faction of die-hard FinFans that congregate and take over a particular bar or something on Football Sunday. I will gladly be the lone soldier at any bar on any gameday surrounded by the enemy, but I must admit, having some friendly company would make the experience much more enjoyable. So I pose the question, who here lives in/will be visiting the New York area during Football season and where do we FinFans meet to watch games?

BTW, before anyone asks, I'm not moving permanantly, but will be in the Big Apple for a couple of years. Gonna be tattooing with one of my best-bros at his shop, Kings County Tattoos. So if you're looking for some ink from a real artist and are gonna be in the NYC anytime from Septmeber on, hit me up and I will give ya a great deal on a great piece.
:woot:

I made the move to BK back in 2003. There is no bar to my knowledge where fins fans congregate, especially in a big football city like NY. Besides, if you've been here before, you know how aggressive we NYers can be, can't see a rival having their own bar in town.

I just watch on the ticket every Sunday. I'm flying down to Miami to go the game on the 4th.

P.S. Where's the tattoo spot, I been planning to get another one sometime soon.

Mo's Carribean Bar & GrillNew York City
SnitchNew York CityNY
Carnegie Hill BrewingNew York CityNY
Down The HatchNew York CityNY
ESPN SportszoneNew York CityNY
Back PageNew York CityNY
Cannon's PubNew York CityNY
State of GraceNew York CityNY
The RivieraNew York City(Manhattan)NY
BlondiesNew York City(Manhattan)NY
The Grand SaloonNew York City(Manhattan)NY
ProofNew York City(Manhattan)NY
ESPN ZoneNew York City(Manhattan)NY

http://www.phins.com/bars/show.php?state=NY

I haven't been to the ESPN Zone in NYC, but I have been to the one in Denver. They have these really nice leather
recliners, and they show all the games, and not just the Phins. Really good food and the waitresses are great. I am
sure the one in NYC is 2nd to none.

I made the move to BK back in 2003. There is no bar to my knowledge where fins fans congregate, especially in a big football city like NY. Besides, if you've been here before, you know how aggressive we NYers can be, can't see a rival having their own bar in town.

I just watch on the ticket every Sunday. I'm flying down to Miami to go the game on the 4th.

P.S. Where's the tattoo spot, I been planning to get another one sometime soon.

Well, right on, I didnt think there would be a place for just FinFans, and believe me, I know the NYers state of mind, but I thought there may be a place, where if there were enough of us in NY or whatever, could mingle with the natives and at least not be the guy from the commercial screaming woohoo! when we win and being completely outnumbered like 50 to 1, LOL. But anyhow, I guess I WILL be that guy, no biggie, I'm gonna rep no matter what.

I'll PM ya the locale of the shop as soon as I get the go-ahead from the owner. I'll let you know when I'm officially "IN" the shop.

Mo's Carribean Bar & GrillNew York City
SnitchNew York CityNY
Carnegie Hill BrewingNew York CityNY
Down The HatchNew York CityNY
ESPN SportszoneNew York CityNY
Back PageNew York CityNY
Cannon's PubNew York CityNY
State of GraceNew York CityNY
The RivieraNew York City(Manhattan)NY
BlondiesNew York City(Manhattan)NY
The Grand SaloonNew York City(Manhattan)NY
ProofNew York City(Manhattan)NY
ESPN ZoneNew York City(Manhattan)NY

http://www.phins.com/bars/show.php?state=NY

:thanks:
Sweeet!!! Alright, well, once I get settled in maybe we can organize a Phan watch party or something for a game. Could also make it a Finheaven meet-and-greet if there's enough of us...
:up:

I'm in NYC most of the winter and of those bars listed, none are to my knowledge Dolphin bars. As a matter of fact, the Riviera is around the corner from me in the Village, and it's a Patriots bar.

The closest thing to a Dolphin Bar I've found is the Stumble Inn on 2nd Ave and 76th St.

From what I hear, 3rd and Long get's a nice Dolphins crowd. I haven't made it there on gameday yet (I'm normally hungover and just drag myself to bar right near my apt), but I plan to check it out this season.

http://www.thirdandlongnyc.com/

Jersey has a few good spots with a buncha phins fans but idk if u feel like traveling across a few bridges on sundays

cbg talk to short michelle from 2michelles.com,she lives in the city and will tell you the best places to go.............good luck to you brother and come back soon

Definetly 3rd and long in manhattan is pretty good and if you wanna travel then I suggest miami mikes

Also ill be moving back to nyc in oct so u won't be a lone soldier. Pm me and ill get ur back. U know us fin fans gotta stick together! :)

I'm in NYC most of the winter and of those bars listed, none are to my knowledge Dolphin bars. As a matter of fact, the Riviera is around the corner from me in the Village, and it's a Patriots bar.

The closest thing to a Dolphin Bar I've found is the Stumble Inn on 2nd Ave and 76th St.

Excellent, I'm gonna have to check it out!!!

Back
Top Bottom