Mr H. Gives Vote of Confidence and Saban tells him he's staying!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr H. Gives Vote of Confidence and Saban tells him he's staying!!!

ckparrothead said:
Nah I think he's got 2 more years. He's got 3 more years under contract, we'd have to be really bad either in 2007 or 2008 for him to get the axe. Being good but not quite making it, takes longer to get the axe unless the team looks outwardly outcoached (which it doesn't)

It did Sunday

killakimo said:
it won't be an "easy" line up (Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington) in 07, at least on paper. if we had to play the projected 07 teams this year, we'd probably have a worse record. our defense is not getting any younger and i hope our offense will be more cohesive.
Are we scheduled to play all 4 teams in the AFC North next season? If so this is something new that teams in the NFL haven't done before, playing every team from a division within their own conference in the same season.

Saban's days are numbered. HUIZENGA is still angry at Nick for dissing the president when he didn't go to Joe's Stone Crab's Restaurant with him.

zonk4ever said:
Saban's days are numbered. HUIZENGA is still angry at Nick for dissing the president when he didn't go to Joe's Stone Crab's Restaurant with him.

Cite your sources or please put an I.M.O. qualifier.

zonk4ever said:

It's amazing how, in the furor over Saban turning Bush down for dinner, the fact that Saban accepted such an invitation during his tenure at LSU was somehow lost in the shuffle.

Gee, I wonder why.

Dolfan4life! said:
Are we scheduled to play all 4 teams in the AFC North next season? If so this is something new that teams in the NFL haven't done before, playing every team from a division within their own conference in the same season.

Huh? We played all of the AFC South teams this season...

Dolfan4life! said:

it's been like that since 2002. The divisions and home/road just rotates.

zonk4ever said:

Most comical post I have ever seen on this board, congrats

If NS thought he had some high expectations here... just wait if he goes to BAMA.

The only way I see Nick leaving is if he and his family decides it's the best thing to do for them.

We should all be familiar with this... "Pull a Stan VanGundy".

Anytime anybody gets a good ol' vote of confidence, it usually means that they are leaving. I personaly don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom