Mr. Irrelevant will be... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mr. Irrelevant will be...

Cedric_Benson said:
I think roth should start at DE!

Ok it was a mistake but I was laughing my a$$ of when I read that....Its just to funny that you wrote it under the post with this title

Andy Stokes

SLEEPER

Andy Stokes

William Penn

With 42 receptions, Stokes was among the most prolific tight ends in college football last season. Only Adam Bergen, Alex Smith and Joel Dreessen caught more passes. But no one noticed Stokes' production because it came at the NAIA level. His campus workout stamped him as an NFL prospect with a 4.72 40-yard dash and a 35-inch vertical jump. He has the size (6-4{, 253) and athleticism to play in the NFL.

godfater21 said:
Andy Stokes

SLEEPER

Andy Stokes

William Penn

With 42 receptions, Stokes was among the most prolific tight ends in college football last season. Only Adam Bergen, Alex Smith and Joel Dreessen caught more passes. But no one noticed Stokes' production because it came at the NAIA level. His campus workout stamped him as an NFL prospect with a 4.72 40-yard dash and a 35-inch vertical jump. He has the size (6-4{, 253) and athleticism to play in the NFL.

Maybe we should get Shazor. There is someone he can cover now. :lol:

Cedric_Benson said:
I think roth should start at DE!
i wont lie bery irrelevant...but matt roth is sooo damn crazy he comes 150% every play practice or on sunday and saban knows this!!

Back
Top Bottom