Muck is a Mod!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Muck is a Mod!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BTW, Muck since you are a Mod you can move you first post.....here it is.

Oh no, I won't be able to debate anymore, rats, when did this happen..:lol:

Okay Muck, what made you do it ?...:D

Man I wouldn't wanna be a mod. Too much responsibility. I'd rather have the freedom to shoot from the hip every now and then, than to have the responsibility of walking into every thread and instead of taking sides trying to ease the tension. I'd much rather speak my mind.

You people better watch your step....... Wouldn't want to have to "bust a cap". :tongue:

Yeah MD, you're now automatically on the losing end of all our debates. :goof:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel like I'm up to it. I'm on all the time anyway. And I love this site. I just want to contribute as much as I can.

Don't worry, I'll still be posting it up like normal. There just won't see the occasional jackass comment outta me anymore. ;)

I'd rather be a Mod. I applied months ago and never got a reply :cry:. It is all good though this site is well taken care of.

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
You go Muck!!!!! Congrat's man. Now you can say you've got a job.

Darn right!! :up:

Originally posted by Prime Time
BTW, Muck since you are a Mod you can move you first post.....here it is.

Thanks. You get an "assist" on that one. Muck took it to the hole!!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Man I wouldn't wanna be a mod. Too much responsibility. I'd rather have the freedom to shoot from the hip every now and then, than to have the responsibility of walking into every thread and instead of taking sides trying to ease the tension. I'd much rather speak my mind.

Yea, I'm going to miss Muck's one liners, especially when the fins are being attacked from other team fans, I can't see Muck letting this go by....Muck, when I get into OL sermons, you mean you're going to just sit there and watch? :D Man ol man, I need to start another OL thread...:lol: I want to see this..

Originally posted by Prime Time
I'd rather be a Mod. I applied months ago and never got a reply :cry:. It is all good though this site is well taken care of.

Thank God. Muck will tolerate me, TP you would've banned me.:D

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Yea, I'm going to miss Muck's one liners, especially when the fins are being attacked from other team fans, I can't see Muck letting this go by....Muck, when I get into OL sermons, you mean you're going to just sit there and watch? :D Man ol man, I need to start another OL thread...:lol: I want to see this..

Do NOT make me abuse my power. :tongue:

Originally posted by Muck

Do NOT make me abuse my power. :tongue:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway congrats, and I think they have a good guy to do this..I think you have the right temper..I mean temperment to pull it off..:)

Back
Top Bottom