Muck - New Evidence!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Muck - New Evidence!!

Mr.Murder

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Muck-New evidence!

The trial of DW continues and the relevant information must be acknowledged!
Let us examine the M.O. of his work and see what the strentghs and weaknesses are:
Strengths- methodical approach, developing continuity as a result.

Weaknesses- methodical approach, becomes predictable and is not change responsive.

His coaching has seen signifigant upgrade need response this year, the record should still show that results have been disaappointing.

Then there is a seperate Wanny job title of GM that bears some merit. The Mirer Moment, trading a top pick for a jabroni in Chitown. Running brian Cox out of town twice(Chitown and Miami) before he wins a ring with the rival Pats.
Trading enough first day picks to make the Saints a verge playoff team despite having a division which features a world champion (whom they play competetitvely) and the madden game's coverboy rival as well on another NFC South team.
The saving factor of Wanny's involvement with GM/front office- the People's Running Back Mr. Ricky Williams! This alone merits his consideration as coach! The team is Ricky's now, and Wanny was an integral part of this aquisition!
The Moore draft pick, a great film/stat player whose durability became an issue (apparrently a first for his brief career) that has enabled the Pats to add more first day value for a player that some believe would have slipped to 3rd round.
The salary cap is so tight at this moment that free agent fervor is now challenged! The Wanny-be GM experiment has been hit or miss so far. :pirate:

The players are in place to make the plays, let another person help with the cap dollars... Wanny should still be given talent input for personnell on the field of play. Chambers, Ricky, McMichael form a great core to build around! Thompson and McKnight as support players along with the great FB and promising TE depth all show a team ready to make its statement.

Back to the coaching aspect for final conclusive note... teams take a while to build/develop systems for success. This system is in the year that its results curve would be maximum! This is the year! The Norv Notion offense is ready, minus stellar QB play. Perhaps Sage the Rage will get his reps and prove his arm can make this system click!
If a new QB was to be brought in, this would arguably be the time to add him and the system. Rebuilding and grooming young QB are nearly the same timetable chart progressions. Sage has waited his fair turn and to change the system could set his development back.
Wanny's vet players should provide continuity for a new coach on defense easily as well. This fan's point is that the marvelous skill talent is in a system that has developed chemistry. ONE FACET IS A NEED: the triggermen at QB must step up! Fideler is gritty but has yet to make the next level. Perhaps the best comparison would be to Gannon, who clicked in oakland for stats but faltered in the clutch. Perhaps others can make this system work better. Durability is the main concern for JF.

How much of the QB controversy is Wanny's making? The Cap could not let value aquisition for skill free agents occur at high dollar levels. This fan sees Wanny having envisaged a pattern of the Ravens championship team. Add vet D value, build a support offense on ground control and win the trophy.

That being said, the best (and perhaps most competetive) QB on the market for this seems to Mr. Trent Dilfer of Seattle. He and Sage can fight out the number one job and make this team push itself. Another Fiedler-Griese camp will lead to distintegration of chemistry at its most fundamental level. Two relatively NEW players can push things to a new level. A new face with solid vet credentials, and a youngster who waited his turn, can make both veteran and youngsters push to find their "A Game" in a team concept.

This fan sees no problems for the phins, only opportunities.:eat: Good luck with the offseason!

Last edited by a moderator:
one other note: Our schedule was more difficult than any team in the playoffs, and we still were 10-6. If mare makes a field goal or two were 11-5, maybe 12-4... wannstedt may not be the greatest coach but hes better than the alternatives right now, and hes not the reason we missed the playoffs. This offseason has a lot of potential though, let's see if our new gm can work some magic

Not One Team in the Playoffs with a Higher SOS than MIA

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
one other note: Our schedule was more difficult than any team in the playoffs, and we still were 10-6. If mare makes a field goal or two were 11-5, maybe 12-4... wannstedt may not be the greatest coach but hes better than the alternatives right now, and hes not the reason we missed the playoffs. This offseason has a lot of potential though, let's see if our new gm can work some magic

One excellent point!. Miami's SOS is above .500, no other team in the playoffs SOS is above .492

The team with the highest SOS in the playoffs now is Indi, while the lowest is KC (.418)

If only a FG here or a TD there....

You know we probably would not have made it too far, but then again we had a good away record this year...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Sorry, but it's all inadmissible. The jury is in deliberations. Half of them have already PM'd their verdicts. And none of you are counsel or jury. If this were in my courtroom, I'd hold you all in contempt. I'd clear this place out. I'd be banging my gavel and screaming "ORDER!!". :judge: And you would fear me cuz I'd be taking your a**es to jail.

But this isn't my courtroom. This is Burden of Proof with Greta van Sustren, minus the Jackson-esque plastic surgery. So you're free to talk in here.

Wanny must be tried a jury of his peers. Ray Lucas is a juror? Norv Turner? JJ ? MISTRIAL!!!!!!!:yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

this is what we need to keep in mind here. If mare kicks that FG against NE and we beat the refs against Houston, we would have been tied for first with NE at 12-4. We get a solid QB and a guy like Bruce, we should be pretty set. I think our offseason is key. i think the biggest things is to sign/tag Ogun and and sell madison for something, anything, and i am serious. alphonso roundtree could do what madison does for 500000.

Well then it is guilt by association, because Wanny is JJ's boy!

Don't worry, Wannstedt huggers, I didn't say he was totally guilty on all 5 counts.

Originally posted by Muck
Sorry, but it's all inadmissible. The jury is in deliberations. Half of them have already PM'd their verdicts. And none of you are counsel or jury. If this were in my courtroom, I'd hold you all in contempt. I'd clear this place out. I'd be banging my gavel and screaming "ORDER!!". :judge: And you would fear me cuz I'd be taking your a**es to jail.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom