Mueller Kinda Screwed Us..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mueller Kinda Screwed Us.....

dolfreak said:
I like Mueller and the picks he's made in the past (Walter jones,trading for aaron brooks,drafting deuce mcallister and Ahman Green,etc.) Anything is better than Spielman at this point for the Fins, we just needed something new.

But dont u find it funny that we signed the guy that pretty much screwed the dolphins over the most.....we sent 2 1st round picks to the Saints and he traded us Ricky knowing that ricky was a headcase. So he pretty much set himself up for the job. Ricky quit on us, we go 4-12.....get rid of spielman....and sign Mueller.....IRONIC ????

But on the other hand, Mueller started a snowball effect that got rid of Wanny, Spielman, and got us players like Ronnie Brown and a good coach like Nick Saban. So i guess it kind of evens out.....for now.

uh, wasn't he just doing his job??

islandah and SkapePhin said:
Just wondering why you don't like him. Don't worry, I wouldn't bash you for daring to disagree or having a differing opinion, but what specifically is making you start to not like him?

I'm beginning to not like his professionalism, I wrote this in another post, the way he treats ppl, while it's been with his staff, specifically Speilman, I hope the players don't get that sense in him. I think he should have been up front with Speilman and not play that childish game of not speaking to him..that's not a professional. This is different from him coaching and picking up coaches and things for the team, but in his professional side, he's not been consistent in what he says and what he does...and I'm just wondering. I hope in the long run, he becomes the man of his word in deed and actions, but for now, he rubs me wrong.

dolfreak said:
I like Mueller and the picks he's made in the past (Walter jones,trading for aaron brooks,drafting deuce mcallister and Ahman Green,etc.) Anything is better than Spielman at this point for the Fins, we just needed something new.

But dont u find it funny that we signed the guy that pretty much screwed the dolphins over the most.....we sent 2 1st round picks to the Saints and he traded us Ricky knowing that ricky was a headcase. So he pretty much set himself up for the job. Ricky quit on us, we go 4-12.....get rid of spielman....and sign Mueller.....IRONIC ????

But on the other hand, Mueller started a snowball effect that got rid of Wanny, Spielman, and got us players like Ronnie Brown and a good coach like Nick Saban. So i guess it kind of evens out.....for now.

I cant believe I am about 2 say this butt,....Ricky wuz actually worth the 2 picks he gave us first round production for 2 years the way I see it that deal has broken even. NOW GOAWAY RICKY!!!!

touborg said:
Look on the bright side, now we will get to screw other teams =).

Exactly. quit crying over spilled milk. Randy didnt soak "us", he soaked stupid Wanny. That was Wanny rrunning the ship, I dont even include Rick in that one.

Like I always said, second worst trade, only surpassed by the Herschel trade. Wanny came looking, and get bent hard core. Hey, if I was a GM, i would of done the same thing to a foe GM. You get what you can get. Cant help it if there other GM is ignorant.

Randy did the right thing, and now he will do the right thing for us!

As I recall, the Ricky trade was considered the smartest offseason move of any team after that season was over. I had no problem giving up two 1st rd picks after watching Ricky in Miami his first year here. Up until last offseason, I don't think anyone had a problem with it. Nobody can predict that someone will want to retire to smoke weed. Mueller did a good job in the trade for his team. Wanny ball and weed were the reasons for the downfall.

Sounds like Mueller is the right guy and being Exec of the Year in 2000 is a feather in his cap. The New Orleans Saints have been a horrible franchise since their inception, and this guy seems to have been one of the few bright spots...and as to WHY he was fired....someone always has to get the axe when a team repeatedly losses...I think the failures were do to coaches like Jim Haslett and not having a lot of talent.....hopefully Mueller can being in some good players here.

Back
Top Bottom