Mueller's relationship with Ricky should be interesting? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mueller's relationship with Ricky should be interesting?

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
Mueller has a history with Ricky.He traded him to the Fins. IMO I think he feels RW is a flake and should be traded ASAP or at least until he shows some value, then trade him. This is not what I would do but possibly a Mueller maneuver. I wonder if Mueller will treat Ricky with any respect at all; when he talks to him:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:?

mattgilm said:
Mueller has a history with Ricky.He traded him to the Fins. IMO I think he feels RW is a flake and should be traded ASAP or at least until he shows some value, then trade him. This is not what I would do but possibly a Mueller maneuver. I wonder if Mueller will treat Ricky with any respect at all; when he talks to him:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:?

I smell a hell of agood season mmmmmmm cant wait

If he can get the same deal that New Orleans got when the original trade went down I say go right ahead and trade him. But since I have a better shot at marrying the chick in my avatar I don't think we need to hold our breath waiting for a trade. I think Randy will realize Ricky can be an asset in helping Ronnie stay fresh and he should treat him with respect. If it were me though, I'd tell Ricky to take a hike.

Mueller is the perfect guy. He got 2 1st round picks out of for Ricky. Now if Ricky has a good to great season, without any headtrippin problems, then we keep him and ride him and Ronnie Brown to the SuperBowl. Or, lets let Mueller trade Ricky for as much as he can. And nobody will be able to get more trade value out Ricky than Mueller, he's gonna be the guy to trade him the only 2 times in his career. Nobody will know Ricky better than this guy.

Back
Top Bottom