• Maybe

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

noizeii

Practice Squad
Reaction score
so i'd like to hear thought on if muhsin muhammad were to be a miami dolphin this year...? what all do ya think?

ii

He was excellent in third downs and I think he had the most catches in third down in the afc or was 2nd. He can be a good number 2 in this league and if completely healthy he can be a good go to guy.

No, because he won't be released.

juniorseau55 said:
He was excellent in third downs and I think he had the most catches in third down in the afc or was 2nd. He can be a good number 2 in this league and if completely healthy he can be a good go to guy.
he plays in the nfc

The Mushin Mohammed thing is most likely not going to happen. It is still uncertain If he will be cut or not, and I don't think he would come here for a #3 WR job. Although I would love to see him here, I just don't see it happening.

LIQUID24 said:
His cap number is like 7 or 8mill. I highly doubt Carolina will keep him at that price.

Yup but the fact that they haven't talked to him about his contract to this point probably suggests they are only looking for him to take a modest paycut. Carolina's WR situation isn't solid enough to just ditch him outright and I highly doubt he gets cut.

VanDolPhan said:
Yup but the fact that they haven't talked to him about his contract to this point probably suggests they are only looking for him to take a modest paycut. Carolina's WR situation isn't solid enough to just ditch him outright and I highly doubt he gets cut.
I looked it up and his cap number is 6.5mill, which is high but they can live with it.
You're right though, they do need him. I agree with your post, I don't think he gets cut.

There is no way he ends up here. They said he is not being released.

Read that one of Carolina's WR's is out for the season. I think it was a rookie but it only increases the chances that Muhammad will not be released. Also read Terrell wasn't going to be released by the Bears. TJ Houshmanzadeh wouldn't be a bad choice for a #3 if he could just stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom