My 0.2 cents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 0.2 cents

rhadaddy

Who's your daddy?
Reaction score
After sucking up this heartbreaking loss, trudging threw thread after thread theory after theory, etc... you get the point. I just wanted to add my opinion.

The offense needs a spark we all know that.
The play calling was pitiful. Absolutley pitiful, lacked imagination.
The o-line is mediocre but not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. This isn't the early 90's. Defenses are getting smarter and If I know you're gonna run it 75% of the time on first down, I will put everyone and my grandmother in the box to stop it.
JF is mediocre, but he had a solid day and was constantly facing second and long. That's not good for any QB even old Danny Boy started to suffer in his final years when we used to try to run on first down to no avail.
DT stepped up today so I'll eat crow, because I started dissing him cause of his whining
McMicheal..WOW
Chambers ho hum not a great day, especially with that fumble.
JM another fumble but a lucky bounce... That's why he doesn't start fellas.
Run Defense... great. Pass Rush sucked.
Linebackers and DB's had solid day. Brady wasn't having a big day, and that last bomb padded his stats.

Why we lost... well not because of anyone listed above.
We Lost becasue of Olindo Mare and if you don't see that, then you were clearly watching another game. The offense didn't look so hot as mentioned earlier, but JF did drive us down into scoring range. Inside the twenty, the redzone, the automatic three points from OM, when all else fails zone.. and What did the bum do, missed the field goal. Not to mention the block kick that he, not Grau or Turk messed up. His kick was low. I saw the replay about twenty different times on each tv at the bar and NE had no real push. I'm tired of his I got a callous/can't cut my hair utnil my baby momma gives birth/ it's the wind/and the dirt/ 2 million dollar/I'm going downhill/has-been a$$ kicker, He's let us down two years in a row...

A 2-million dollar kicker is supposed to be able to deliver like he works for the post office.. In rain sleet or snow, good or bad conditions. So say as you will, flames as you'd like...But that goat cost us the game, becasue if he makes that kick, we win. case closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to figure out why we got rid of McDermott.

Gau's snaps looked high. . .

Why do you think Turk almost got them blocked twice? Not to mention WHERE WAS OUR ROUGHING THE KICKER FLAG? If that was us I'm sure a flag would have been pulled. Let's see..we can touch a kicker with our back and get called but when someone runs into ours they don't get called? Ugh..

Originally posted by rhadaddy
After sucking up this heartbreaking loss, trudging threw thread after thread theory after theory, etc... you get the point. I just wanted to add my opinion.

The offense needs a spark we all know that.
The play calling was pitiful. Absolutley pitiful, lacked imagination.
The o-line is mediocre but not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. This isn't the early 90's. Defenses are getting smarter and If I know you're gonna run it 75% of the time on first down, I will put everyone and my grandmother in the box to stop it.
JF is mediocre, but he had a solid day and was constantly facing second and long. That's not good for any QB even old Danny Boy started to suffer in his final years when we used to try to run on first down to no avail.
DT stepped up today so I'll eat crow, because I started dissing him cause of his whining
McMicheal..WOW
Chambers ho hum not a great day, especially with that fumble.
JM another fumble but a lucky bounce... That's why he doesn't start fellas.
Run Defense... great. Pass Rush sucked.
Linebackers and DB's had solid day. Brady wasn't having a big day, and that last bomb padded his stats.

Why we lost... well not because of anyone listed above.
We Lost becasue of Olindo Mare and if you don't see that, then you were clearly watching another game. The offense didn't look so hot as mentioned earlier, but JF did drive us down into scoring range. Inside the twenty, the redzone, the automatic three points from OM, when all else fails zone.. and What did the bum do, missed the field goal. Not to mention the block kick that he, not Grau or Turk messed up. His kick was low. I saw the replay about twenty different times on each tv at the bar and NE had no real push. I'm tired of his I got a callous/can't cut my hair utnil my baby momma gives birth/ it's the wind/and the dirt/ 2 million dollar/I'm going downhill/has-been a$$ kicker, He's let us down two years in a row...

A 2-million dollar kicker is supposed to be able to deliver like he works for the post office.. In rain sleet or snow, good or bad conditions. So say as you will, flames as you'd like...But that goat cost us the game, becasue if he makes that kick, we win. case closed.

Yes and yes and yes again.:band:

perfect post... it does something not many posts do and thats spread the blame.

fiedler is a mediocare QB? yes he's average. he needs help and RW/Playaction has always made him take that step ahead and become something more.

the play calling is garbage... no play action, no shotgun, no counters, no nothing but simple draws. even when bilichick comes on TV and says he's preparing for the draw play, NT calls it about 15 times!

mare slipped on both FG kicks... Homefield isn't suppose to hurt you... yet it does.

a lot of things happened that were bad. miami still should of won but didn't. move on to the next game and just win that one. 5-2 isn't so bad, but NT needs to call better plays when we face the tough teams or else miami will lose the close ones.

This week just proves one thing to me, we will never win a damn thing with this team as long as I live, if we improve our D we suck on O if we improve our O we suck on D every year it's something. The crap with this team never ends...... NEVER! I missed the first kickoff and came in when Turk was punting, and I knew from the minute I saw Turk punting, we would lose the game. If you see the same thing enough you become programed and thats what I have become with this team.

I will be shocked if we make one playoff game this year we have the worst O in the league no passing game no running game we stink we don't scare anyone. Every week I've heard we went up against one of the toughest D- lines in the league, well we just lost to the most injured. We should get better every week instead we regress I see 5 loses in the next six games simply because we can't recover from a loss like this one. Last year we could not win on the road this year we can't win at home. I honestly wish we would lose every game from here on out just so I don't get false hope again.... just to have my hopes washed down the drain AGAIN.

Dude, I feel your pain. I bet we all do.....but you should try to look on the bright side. Our O may suck some serious A$$, but at least we're not the JETS.

Originally posted by 1972
Dude, I feel your pain. I bet we all do.....but you should try to look on the bright side. Our O may suck some serious A$$, but at least we're not the JETS.

At least the JETS have an exuse, we just stink! The only bright side I can see..... is Jay Fiedler never again taking a snap as a Dolphin.

haaahaaaaaa

Originally posted by InMyChambers
can i have $.18 back? i feel ripped off?

So do I my friend, so do I.

Goat = Greatest Of All Time

More like what have you done for me lately..:lol:

Im trying to figure out why we got rid of McDermott.

Gau's snaps looked high. . .

Why do you think Turk almost got them blocked twice? Not to mention WHERE WAS OUR ROUGHING THE KICKER FLAG? If that was us I'm sure a flag would have been pulled. Let's see..we can touch a kicker with our back and get called but when someone runs into ours they don't get called? Ugh..

I know Grau sucked. I forgot to mention that. Though I don't blame him on the blocked kick, he almost made Turk get blocked. McDermott seemed fine, He's probably chuckling saying, you dumb F#cks you shouldn't have released me. Well Grau should go back home and snap himself into the brickwall... that chump:lol:

Hey all is not lost. As cynical as everyone may seem, you know it all burns you up inside on sundays hoping the offense turns it around, praying that we have a solid offensive and defensive effort in the same game...It never ends...And the season is not over, we can't sit here and look at the schedule and say who we should beat and who should beat us, and take that **** seriously..

I still believe that we have a great shot of making some noise down the stretch, just because (see the post on streaks) We're breaking all of our streaks both good and bad...
or maybe I'm just naive either way MIAMI DOLPHINS TIL I DIE

ohh and big ups to RICKY on that killer run where he looked like he was down.... Absolutely brilliant

Re: haaahaaaaaa

Originally posted by rhadaddy

MIAMI DOLPHINS TIL I DIE

ohh and big ups to RICKY on that killer run where he looked like he was down.... Absolutely brilliant

Damn right baby! This team could be good with just a move or two.

Back
Top Bottom