My 1st post... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My 1st post...

MiamiDolfans

No-Neck
Reaction score
Wazzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa el dophino fanos!

This is my first post, but I have been reading these forums for roughly 2 years now. I finally got off of my *** and decided to register (well, I am still on my *** :D). I guess there were just too many times where I saw a post, and had to give my "OMFG OMFG OFMG ARE YOU INSANE?!" response (especially with "the cuban one" recently).

Well anyways, nice to see a kick-*** forum going. I hope to be able to contribute as much as I can. GO PHINS!

P.S. Seriously Dan Marino a 5th round draft pick this year? He was a 1st round draft pick in the deepest quarterback draft known to man. What is the world coming to?

MiamiDolfans said:
Wazzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa el dophino fanos!

This is my first post, but I have been reading these forums for roughly 2 years now. I finally got off of my *** and decided to register (well, I am still on my *** :D). I guess there were just too many times where I saw a post, and had to give my "OMFG OMFG OFMG ARE YOU INSANE?!" response (especially with "the cuban one" recently).

Well anyways, nice to see a kick-*** forum going. I hope to be able to contribute as much as I can. GO PHINS!

P.S. Seriously Dan Marino a 5th round draft pick this year? He was a 1st round draft pick in the deepest quarterback draft known to man. What is the world coming to?
I'm kinda in the same situation, except it was only for 4 months. It's always great to have new posters.

Back
Top Bottom