my analysis of this yr and team. its harsh n reality so beware | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my analysis of this yr and team. its harsh n reality so beware

You are partially right, but being a bit too open on the needs.

For example, at LB we have Zach (pro bowler), Crowder (good young LB), and Spragan (average guy). Yeah, it could be upgraded, but that is a very good starting LB corps. Especially since we probably play with only 2 LB's a decent amount of time. Do we need to get another young guy? Yes, but you can't have a pro bowler at every spot.

We definitely need a #1 WR and a LT.

However, I think between Hadnot, James, Toledo, Mckinney etc, we have plenty of guys to play G and/or C. A stud LT would be a HUGE upgrade on the line and make everyone better, IMO.

QB. Yuck. Best hope is that Daunte comes back. I think it's a good sign that they did find another small problem with his knee. He should be ready to go next year, and is better than Joey/Lemon, even if he does not return to 2004 form. Draft someone to develop in the later rounds to be ready in 2-3 years.

On defense we are ok. Evans and Roth looked good today. I think we have some youth on the DL. RWright and Vickerson may still pan out. Play Roth/Evans next year, resign Holliday and we should be fine.

We actually played ok in the secondary today, considering we were missing so many starting CB's. Allen should be better next year. Daniels, Allen, Goodman are pretty solid. Again, can we use a shutdown CB? Yes. So can most other teams.

It;s better here than in Detroit or Oakland....I am not too unhappy...it could always be a lot worse. We started the wrong guy at QB this year and left him there too long. I think Nick will be back and we will be a playoff team next year.

:tongue:

Well here's my analysis of our needs as the season comes to an end.

For one, saban in my eyes is very very tempted 2 leave bc what does he see in our futurE? No QB, JT is goin soon as is ZT. So whose our team now? Crowder and brown? Uh ok. Clearly rebuilding will take far nmore time.

And they said wayne said he will NOT sell the team this yr. So that leaves a reading into it as he may consider it depending on our teams prgoress ina yr.

Lt is pathetic. So damn slow lor wait a minute, our line is so damn slow but what else do u expect from the 2nd heaviest or should I say fattest o line in the nfl averaging 330 lbs.

LG, LT and a C are needs.

I think we need 1 WR to be a number 1 or to push CC for the spot. Welker is a 3rd wr hagan a 2 and CC is so so rifght now so I dono what to say honestly.

And obviously QB is a big ? Mark.

On defense we need 1 DE to be the jt of our team, I think nt is not a given considering wilkinson is goin 2 be cut n tracter may retire. Evans vickerson and m wright are Not guaranteed to be players.

We need 2 lbs. A solb and either a wolb or mlb depending on Crowders location prob at mlb I think.

Secondary, we need playmakers. A #1 cb and I dono wut 2 say. We got allen who is ntn rifght now and bell. But allen (will) is a very good number 2 I think n daniels at 3. I still don't see any playmakers there even if we add a #1 cb.

OC and I need an aggresive coach. I like saban a loooot but tired of his ballsy blitzes but ***** offense. He doesn't have balls to run a 4th and 1 but has the nuts to blitz 7 on 60% of our downs.

The 2 things I stated regarding owner and coach worries me the most. I think our team is goin 2 be a meesss if those 2 leave. I see the coming of problems and oakland type of sitatuon soon if issues happen.

Very good analysis. I agree, there are a lot of team needs. As someone else mentioned the OC is a big issue also.

Back
Top Bottom