My beef with Henning... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My beef with Henning...

ciscoholgate

Winning is a Habit
Reaction score
I have to say, the guy can draw up some great run blocking schemes, but when it comes to getting WRs or TEs open in the passing game, he is very bad.

I have struggled and dreaded to watch our team try and pass when we needed to. It is so painful to only see two WRs on the field, a TE, and a couple backs in which should be quick score situations.

I mean, for god's sake, we had Polite in on one of our Shotgun formations while trying to run our two minute drill. I have yet to see a formation where we have Hartline, Ginn, Camarillo, and Bess spread wide and run combination routes. Our lack of this kind of offense showed when Henne came in, because we had everyone running short routes.

Also, the called run play from six yards out on third down against the Chargers was a give up play. This inability to get our QBs targets open in the redzone has cost us games. Nevermind how bad our defense has been, but we still have had so many chances to get TDs and put points up. I am tried of seeing FGs. Henning needs to change something and let Henne show off that strong arm. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom