my boredom is now your boredom. Manifesto 2004. GO PHINS!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

my boredom is now your boredom. Manifesto 2004. GO PHINS!!

Dol-Fan Dupree

Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!
Reaction score
Every year I write my own write up on the team and what I think about them. I break it down position by position and write what I think. Generally it starts out very informative and long. As it goes along I start to get bored and the analysis gets shorter and shorter. So here it goes.

QB- The QB is known as the general of the offense. This year Miami has two people fighting for that position. I hope every year that is an improvement in this position and every year Miami gets the same exact performance. Fielder looks good. Fielder gets hurt. Back up sucks. Fiedler comes back and sucks.

Jay Fielder - I have suffered years of suffering watching this man play. I like his toughness and his ability to never give up. I hate his lack of ability to throw the ball beyond 20 yards and his horrible velocity on out routes. I for one am sick of cringing everytime he drops back to pass. Chances are he will be the starter next year. I hope for improvement again, however I don't have any faith in him. I am praying to the all mighty god that Feeley will take the spot, even if it is a new kind of sucking.

A.J. Feeley - Someone I felt Miami should of picked up last year. Especially since they aren't willing to give Sage a chance. I don't know much about him, other then the fact that he did well on a team without wide recievers. He has all of the passing tools that Fielder doesn't have, however he isn't as quick of foot. If he could win the job from Fielder, then I feel Miami's passing attack is upgraded by a lot. The only thing I can think that could hold him back is mental. That and injury. Plus I do not know if he could last an entire year. He has yet.

Sage Rosenfels - Big, strong, unfortunately not good enough. I don't know why he isn't good enough. He looks like he could be starter material. In preseason he looks like a quarterback who could be groomed into a starter. He just isn't. Which leads me to believe is that I see something that the coaches do not. Since they happen to know a lot more then I do about training quarterback, I will assume that all this guy could be is a 3rd quarterback.

Clint Stoerner - He is going to take some throws during training camp. He is going to do a good job of throwing the ball to recievers that will probably be cut and cornerbacks will probably be cut as well. CUT.

In conclusion, I feel that the starter will be Feeley. For both wishful thinking and faith in Spielman. Fielder will back up and Sage will still be third. Clint might make practice squad if he is eligible.

Runningbacks. Interesting position. It has one of the better Runningbacks in the league and some other people. Lets talk about them.

Ricky Williams - Finally cut his hair. That should get him a few extra yards next year even if everything is the same. Hopefully he put on some extra weight that he lost from last year. With the crapulence of the line, being a little more scatty and quick didn't seem to help him. I hope he gets some help this year. I don't care what anyone says, this guy is the real deal. Good vision, good quickness, decent pass blocker, good soft hands, I could go on and on, so I won't.

Travis Minor - I am on the fence if this guy makes the team. Everything tells me he will, however he didn't really do much last year. There are two people who could take his place that make about the same money as Travis Minor does. If he does make the team, I hope the coaches give him the ball more. He is a good change of pace back. I will say this, if he didn't play special teams, he would be cut.

Leonard Henry - Ok, here is why I think Travis Minor could be cut. If he shows he comes back from injury and shows that he could be a good back up to Ricky Williams, he might make the team and Travis Minor might be cut. Due to the fact that a certain amount of players have to be inactive, he might be the inactive back up. Well maybe that won't cause Travis Minor to be cut. Scratch everything I said about Travis Minor to be cut. If Leonard Henry does make the team, chances are he will only play games when Rickey is a little banged up.

Fred Russell - OK, one year there was a player that I looked at and thought, Yes a 5-7 guy could make the Dolphins, maybe I have a chance. I speak with a lot of commas. Unfortunately the guy was cut in the first cuts. So this year I am writing this eariler, just so I can talk about Fred Russell before he is most likely cut. However from what i heard of him and what I read about him there is a chance he makes the team. If he can prove he can catch the ball on kick offs, AND he can play special teams AND he is good at catching the ball out of the backfield, I can see Miami keeping this guy. However that is a lot of ifs. Since he is 5-7 and I like to see 5-7 people succeed and the fact that if he was 5-11 he would probably would of been a first or second round pick. I will predict he will make the team.

Renaldo Works - I have two things to say about him. First who is Renaldo Works? Second, when your number is 2, and you are not a kicker or a quarterback or someone who I have actually heard of, chances are you you are going to be cut. CUT

Doug Easlick - Big guy. That is all I know about him. Decent number. CUT

Full back - this is where my opinions are the most contraversal. I am not a fan of Rob Konrad

Rob Konrad - I am not a fan of Rob Konrad. I am the fan of the big hard hitting full back that actually moves linebackers. He does not move linebackers. He kind of gets in their way. He does do a good job of getting in their way. I think he helps the running game more then he hurts it, however I don't think he helps it that much. Where I am supposed to forgive his lack of blowing people up is his ability to catch and run the ball. Unfortunately Miami doesn't really use him for either. They kind of do, however not enough when you have a power running game that would be helped by a power fullback. I hope Miami can use this guys talents more. He could help Miami, just really doesn't.

Sammy Morris - A fullback who really isn't that much bigger then Leonard Henry. Gets one to thinking. Could this guy really come in and fill in Rob Konrad's place in the offense. Rob Konrad at least is a big guy. Or would Miami have to change their offense a lot with this guy in. I vote change their offense a lot with this guy in. Why wouldn't they just keep Leonard Henry? Well this guy is also known for special teams.

Ben Moa - This guy is the feel good story of the summer. He is a big guy with a lot of bullet wounds. He will probably be the feel good story of training camp. He will probably be the feel good cut of the summer. He might make practice squad. CUT

That is what I say. That is what I think.

Wide Recievers. This is a position that has me excited and worried.

Chris Chambers - This is one of the reasons I am excited. I hope Miami can sign him long term. He looks like he is finally fighting for the ball. His athletic catches last year where amazing. This guy is amazing. He could be the one of the best

David Boston - Another reason to be excited. IF he loses weight(he has) and IF he isn't too much of a cancer (he hasn't so far), he could be one of the best recievers in the league as well. In fact he is one of the most talented recievers in the league. The only receiver more physically talented I can see is Randy Moss. However I would put this guy ahead of Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens, T. Holt, etc., when it comes to pure athletic talent. It has also been shown that he COULD put that athletic talent on the field and be very effective. Even at his worst he is an HUGE upgrade over what Miami had last year. Other teams will actually have to worry about him when he is on the field, even if he is overweight and a huge cancer. I cannot believe Miami has him and I feel the fact that he is a Dolphin does show how Marty kind of lost his edge.

D. Thompson - Now I am worried. I, unlike a lot of Miami DolFans, and willing to give this guy another chance. He COULD be a OG type player with the OG type whining and crying and bitching and getting really fat. However last year he wasn't. He just couldn't do it. I don't know why. He should of been able to be at least a decent 2nd receiver, however he wasn't. He has the talent, he has the hands, however he didn't do anything last year. He did take a pay cut so at least he isn't a prima donna like some players who SUCKED and should take a pay cut

K. Newson - here is a player a lot of people like. I don't really know why. He had an chance last year, he failed. I would be willing to give him another chance. He has the talent, he has some size. He can return kicks, he can return punts. Lets hope he improves. I do think he will make the team

Mavrin Minnis - I think he will be cut. That is all I have to say about him. CUT

J.R. Tolver - an interesting player. If he can show some things he might make the team. I like everyone, think that he could be a good player. He is kind of slow though. I will say he makes the team. Go J.R. Tolver. CUT

Sam Simmons - Wait, I forgot about Sam Simmons. He is quick. He did well last year during preseason. He got hurt, then he didn't really rebound. I feel that either J.R. Tolver or Sam Simmons will make the team. This is why I changed J.R. to be CUT. I could of went back and changed J.R.'s description, but I already wrote it. Looks like I like small recievers. Which brings me to the next one.

Carl Morris - The surprise of camp. Going to tear it up enough to make the team. Did decent in NFLE, however I don't know how good a judge that is for wide recievers. I change my mind. Jeff Ogden was the Randy Moss of NFLE, and we know how much he sucks. Look for Carl Morris to give a chance next year. He is still young, he will be cut. CUT

Ron Bellamy - I could make a joke, however I don't think anyone will remember Bill Bellamy. So just like Bill Bellamy, Ron will be forgotten. Hey, I did make a joke, Go Me. CUT

Terrance Wilkins - He is going to be Terrance Kutlins. He is going to be cut. He lost something he had. That something is Peyton Manning. CUT

Bobby Sippio - I vote him as the surprise of camp. He will make the team as the 5the wide receiver and probably be inactive a lot. Played CB/WR in the arena league. He has a chance to make the team at WR, he has a chance to make the practice squad at CB. He has the size. If he is not lying he has the speed. He has to have good hands to be successful in the arena football league. I feel he might surprise everyone and take JR Tolver's spot. Wait. I don't think Miami will keep 6 wide recievers. So I guess I take back everything I just said. He will surprise everyone, and then he will not surprise everyone by getting cut. CUT

I now finally understand why people are so worried about the Wide Receiver position. I wasn't worried until I wrote this. After Chris and David, there isn't anyone on the team that I feel comfortable with coming in and contributing. Just a bunch of people with potential and two people who are trying to resurrect their careers.

Tight End. Good old Tight ends. My feeling is nothing is going to come out of the charges against R. Mac. It might lower his contract if he extended this year

Randy McMicheal - good player. Could be special. Not the best blocker, not the worst.

Donald Lee - A decent run blocker. Looked like he could be used as a receiving tight end when Griese was the quarterback. I think he is a quality player

John Jones - looks like he might make the team. You can't guess by his number. I will say he does. Why not, 3 tight ends, that is normal right?

Turner Hart - WHo is this guy? He is young. He will be CUT.

Ed Perry - Great LS. Also, IMO the best Tight End at catching Hail Mary passes I have ever seen.

Go tight end. Tight Ends are fun. Yipee Tight Ends.

Offensive line. I have played offensive line so I know so much about offensive line. Just kidding. I do feel this is the other place I am worried about. I do feel it is better then last year. Last year was the worst line play I have ever seen. If I had a dollar for everytime I yelled "FINISH YOUR BLOCKS" or "DON"T STOP BLOCKING, GET YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR WAIST" or "I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU WANT 5 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR". The last one was for my boy Todd Wade.

Wade Smith - The only guy who was a full time starter last year coming back. I thought he had a lot of potential and did well in a year he shouldn't have played at all. I think he could be a good player. He is now stronger and has more experience under his belt.

Jeno James - He is younger then what's his name, he is better then what's his name and he is going to do a great job. I look forward to watching this guy play. He makes me want to say, GO PHINS!!!

Seth McKinney - The center of the future. I am looking forward to seeing what this guy can do as a full time starter. I felt he played better last year then Ruddy. I don't know why he didn't start. Line calls, line shmalls. Maybe that is why I am not a NFL coach. I thought he did well last year, and he was part of the line which I thought actually played like a line in the Carolina game. When most of the starters were out. Go PHINS!!

Greg Jerman - This is where I am curious. Maybe this guy could do it. If I had a dollar for every player starting on the offensive line that is starting that I didn't think had a chance in hell of starting I would have a new Xbox. He could surprise everyone. He seemed to do well last year in this position. So I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I still feel this is potentially the weak point of the line.

Vernon Carey - I am excited to see this guy play as well. He is known as a mauler and wants to be a Dolphin. Good combination, even though they don't have anything to do with each other. He might be a little short for the tackle position. However I rather have a short guy who can block, then a tall guy who can't. I know Wansteadt isn't putting him in the starting line up yet, however he wasn't drafted to be on the bench. Plus he wasn't drafted to play guard.

John St. Clair - He will be back up to almost all positions. A decent back up. Go Back Ups.

Damion McIntosh - He is hurt. He probably won't play next year. I don't know about him. So I won't say anything. PUP

Billy Yates - Everyone liked him last year. He looked good. He will probably be cut. But won't be.

Taylor Whitney - Came on last year in practice. He is a talent and has some good size. He will make the team and Billy Yates will not.

Tony Pape - Interesting player. The things I read about him say that he is practically as good as he could be right now. He has the size. He has some athleticism. I think he will be cut and spend a year at practice squad. CUT

Dan Goodspeed - I know nothing about him other then Jay Williams likes him. So I say he will make the team because I cut everyone else. Go Jay Williams

Rex Hadnot - a mauler. An interesting person to read about. Had a lot of pancakes. From the look of him, both kinds. He looks like practice squad material. CUT

Shawn Lynch - I don't know who he is. CUT

Brad Bedwell - I hope he enjoys training camp. CUT

Eric Wilson - a nice normal name. Will look good on a resume after he is CUT.

Offensive line should have some growth pains. I feel they will be just as good at pass protection last year with a little problem with blitzes. I hope David Boston can help that out. I think they will be much improved in run blocking

Defensive line - My favorite position on the Phins. I think they are the biggest reason for Miami's defensive success. Without a solid defensive line this defense is nowhere.

Tim Bowens - Has always been one of my favorite players as a Dolphin. Someone who Miami Dolphin fans seem to want to get rid of and usually downplay his role in the defense's success. I do think he should take better care of himself during the off-season. He is kind of injury prone, however he is very hard to move, and needs to be double teamed. One of the main reasons why Zach Thomas is so successful. I think he still has enough left in him for another exciting year.

Larry Chester - Very strong guy who has lost some weight. He was injured last year and improved a lot once he was close to 100%. I think he is pretty good at what he does. I look forward to him next year. He could be part of the reason why Dave feels that Miami's defense will be one of the best of all time next year.

Jeff Zgonina - A very hard name to say. I think he is a good player. A good back up and he has some push up the middle.

Dario Romero - His name rhymes. The Dolphins really like this guy. I hope they do for a reason. I hope he could be a future Tim Bowens. Probably won't.

Jerome Stevens - CUT

Nate Bolling - CUT

Jason Taylor - Another of my favorite Dolphin. I can't believe how good this guy is. The only reason I don't think he is a hall of fame player, because he isn't much of a trend setter. He did show that smallish defensive ends could play in the NFL, however I find it hard to put him in the same category as Lawerence Taylor. I can't believe how well this guy plays the run. A DE this small shouldn't. One thing I like about him, is he does have the ability to change a game. He has made a few plays that seem to swing the momentum back into the Dolphins side. He is one of the best in the league.

OGUN - Someone I feel will be signed by the Dolphins. If they were going to trade him, they would of done it already. I do think he will have a bonus that is broken up into two years. Remember when no one thought Sam was going to get signed. He did. Remember when no one thought Jason Taylor was going to get signed, he did. Remember when everyone thought Tim Bowens was going to hold out forever, he signed. The Dolphins are a fair team, they will get this guy signed. What sets OGUN apart from other DEs that played opposite of Jason Taylor is his ability to play the pass and the run. Especially for this ability to play the run. I feel on any other team, OGUN is a 7-9 sack man. However his ability to play the run correctly and play the pass made it so he was a 3 down player.

Jay Williams - if OGUN doesn't get signed, here is his run playing replacement. A pretty good defensive end. A decent pass rusher up the middle. I am confident he will do good enough against the run if OGUN doesn't sign.

David Bowens - This year he didn't do anything stupid. He has an amazing motor. If he has some technique, I feel he could be a 9 sack man if OGUN doesn't play. If OGUN does play, Miami is very set at defensive end.

Otis Grisby - Interesting player. Looked good last year. Makes the team if Ogun doesn't sign. Gets cut if he does sign. I feel Ogun will sign. However I need to pick one more player to be inactive so, not cut.

Troy Brown - Otis's biggest competition if Ogun doesn't sign, so CUT

Josh Mallard - Seems to have a better chance of staring in new episodes of Darkwing Duck then making the Dolphins. CUT

Aaron Hunt - CUT

T.J. Bingham - CUT

Ronald Flemons - CUT

So I again look forward to defensive line. I feel they will be a strength once again. With or without OGUN.

Linebacker - The weak spot of the defense. Still not so bad. Good against the run, not so great against the pass against the quick running back.

Zach Thomas - A perfect linebacker for this defense. He is a good player. Some of the best instincts in the game. By far the best linebacker at tackling with the worst tackling technique. Kids, DO NOT try that at home. I still couldn't believe when he tackled Jerome Bettis, head on, above the guy's waist AND Jerome went down. A good quality player, unfortunately is kind of injury prone and tends to wear down at the end of the year. Hopefully Miami's offense will improve to keep some of the pressure off him and actually blow out the crappier teams so they can rest Zach.

Junior Seau - A player I love having on my team. I just wish he didn't count for 3 million dollars against the cap. That is a lot of money to pay a player who is on the downside of his career. Still I like the guy, he did decent last year. Not as good as I hoped, but better then Derrick Rodgers.

Morlon Greenwood - He is coming off his best year last year. Last year he looked like he could be an above average starter in this league. I wonder if this will be his last year with the Dolphins. Good size, good speed, I hope he can keep it up.

Eddie Moore - The new Jamar Fletcher. The player Miami Dolphins like to hate because of who he isn't. I am interested in seeing this guy in camp. Tennessee fans I have talked to RAVE about this man. He is supposed to have good speed, plus be good against the quick running back out of the backfield.

Corey Jenkins - A fan favorite. They love his motor and his speed. Hopefully will be a good back up as he seems to be the best back up candidate that the Dolphins have at this moment.

Brandon Ayanbadejo - Came in last year. Did ok. I think he will be CUT

Brandon Givens - one of the best players in NFLE. A player who actually might of been helped by NFLE. He might make the team instead of pope or bua. I doubt it at this point. CUT

Kevin Mitchell - like to get this out of the way. CUT

Winston Taylor - same thing as Kevin Mitchel. CUT

Tony Bua - Everyone is starting to love this kid. They see the next Zach Thomas. I see the next Larry Izzo. I think he will do wonders on our special teams. I think that is one of the main reasons he was drafted. Maybe this guy could turn out the be special, however I like the fact that he hits like a mad man. Well at least that is what I read. I cannot wait for pads. Almost makes me look stupid for writing this much minus pads.

Derrick Pope - Drafted. Most likely cut. I don't want to write more about him, CUT

Cornerback - another strength on this team. It is also filled with one of the three players who can change a game and another player who used to be able to and hopefully will again.

Patrick Surtain - I am certain Patrick will be one of the cornerbacks in the league next year once again. One of the best 2nd round picks that we gave up a first for ever. I was mad then, because I thought that was stupid. Shows what I know, he is great.

Sam Madison - a player that I feel gets too much heat from Dolphin Fans. They like to pick scapegoats, I feel he is one of them. Not as good as his first few years in the last two, but still pretty darn special. I don't see him cut next year like so many. However the signing of Howard does make it look like he might be.

Reggie Howard - A player that I thought was a pretty decent starter who had a lot of potential when I saw him play last year. One thing I do wonder is why he signed with the Dolphins when he wouldn't be a starter for them. Miami does play a lot of nickel and he is an upgrade of their nickel back last year.

Will Poole - I can't believe this guy is a Dolphin. IF he isn't a lying bastard, AND he gets his head screwed on straight, he could be Miami's steal of the draft. Supposedly sick and then hurt when doing all of his working out before the draft. Got in trouble for stealing and DUI. Well a lot of people do petty stealing and drive drunk. Not saying that is an excuse, however it doesn't make him a monster like Cecil Collins. I look forward to seeing this guy contribute. Probably will not be dime back as one of the safeties probably will.

Korey Banks - I liked him last year. I think he will make the team over Roundtree

A. Roundtree - He might make the team. I think either Korey or him will make the team. He got tails, so CUT

Kevin Millhouse - someone I read who might make the team. I think he might make the practice squad. CUT

Todd Howard - CUT

Mesene Louisdor - makes me wish I actually did some research before writing this. CUT

Safeties - the other weak spot on the team.

Sammy Knight - He is good against the run. Hopefully next year he will be better against the pass. He is proof the the NFL is a "What have you done for me lately" type league. The year before last he is known as one of the best safeties in the league. After last year, someone who a lot of people think will be cut. I think he will be fine next year. Will become a leader of the secondary.

Arturo Freeman - He is part of one of the best training camp battles coming up this training camp. I think he has the ability to be a starter in this league. I think he will win the battle for starting safety. However if he does lose, he will most likely be dime back.

Antuan Edwards - Good talent who has an injury problem. I feel he will lose the battle and become the dime back.

Yeremiah Bell - I feel will be the surprise of the training camp. I guess a surprise as I have said there are many surprises. He will make the team over Wooden and be a top back up for the team. Go Bell.

Chris Atkins - brought in to play special teams. Special teams is what he will play.

Shawn Wooden - I once thought JJ was stupid for not signing him to a long term deal. I was wrong. I was right about Zach Thomas though, so I do feel better. CUT

Quinton Williams - Why would you name your kid Quinton? Boy's names should not start with the letter 'Q'. QUT

Kicker

Mare - needs to be better this year.

Punter

Turk - wish Miami found a better punter, didn't, hope he plays even better this year.

Derek Jones - cut

Well there is my thoughts on the team. I know most of you don't care. I don't care that you don't care so there. I am bored so I did this. I will say that right now I have 50 players, so I can add 3 more. I say this because some of my explanations might be different because I have 3 players to change from cut to not cut. First time ever, I usually need to cut more players.

I feel this will be an exciting year for the phins. They have a good schedule that they can take advantage of. They have improved their team over last years, IMO. I predict an 11-5 record. Call me a homer, I don't care. I feel the emperor finally bought some levis and an alligator shirt.

4 wide recievers and 4 rb's?

pope cut?

Nice post D-F-D...

Well I am glad I am not in camp, or else with a name like mine, you would have CUT me... :lol:

Post of the month!

I liked how you changed your mind mid paragraph about the Travis minor thing :lol:

Your best evaluations:
Renaldo Works - I have two things to say about him. First who is Renaldo Works? Second, when your number is 2, and you are not a kicker or a quarterback or someone who I have actually heard of, chances are you you are going to be cut. CUT

Doug Easlick - Big guy. That is all I know about him. Decent number. CUT

Derrick Pope - Drafted. Most likely cut. I don't want to write more about him, CUT

Greg Jerman - This is where I am curious. Maybe this guy could do it. If I had a dollar for every player starting on the offensive line that is starting that I didn't think had a chance in hell of starting I would have a new Xbox. He could surprise everyone.

Dan Goodspeed - I know nothing about him other then Jay Williams likes him. So I say he will make the team because I cut everyone else. Go Jay Williams

Shawn Lynch - I don't know who he is. CUT

Brad Bedwell - I hope he enjoys training camp. CUT

Eric Wilson - a nice normal name. Will look good on a resume after he is CUT.

I think that was the longest post that i've ever read... :D

Great Job Dupree!

You pretty much wrote exactly how I feel about the players on the Fins. Holy crap you must of been really bored

Damn tht was long, cant believe i actually read all of it. It was a good read, and if i did tht it would b pretty close to the same. One thing i didnt quite understand is u contridicted urself wit the QB's. Describing Jay u said hed probably start. then u predicted AJ Feeley to start. Something i dont agree with is i believ Minor has 100% job security, and 90% for backup. I also believe Derrius thompson will b a decent 3rd. Thts bout it tho. Good Post:up: !

my prediction of of Feeley starting is mostly wishful thinking. I think he will start, however I would still think Wansteadt would start Fiedler. I guess it doesn't really make much sense, however it does in this mind.

Good post :) . I didn't read it all because I caught one thing, that Feeley isn't a mobile as JF. Dan the Man coulnd't run a 15 second 40 yd dash, that didn't seem to matter. If Feeley can throw the ball who cares? :D But, your post is well thought out, and that's a great fan to think that hard, and print it, good job

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Jay Fielder - I have suffered years of suffering watching this man play. I like his toughness and his ability to never give up. I hate his lack of ability to throw the ball beyond 20 yards and his horrible velocity on out routes. I for one am sick of cringing everytime he drops back to pass. Chances are he will be the starter next year. I hope for improvement again, however I don't have any faith in him. I am praying to the all mighty god that Feeley will take the spot, even if it is a new kind of sucking.
Man....you hit the nail right on the head with this one :judge:

Travis Minor IMO is close to being a lock to make the team. He may not have impressed you, but he doesn't see the field enough to impress anyone. However, I think he is a good change of pace back and is a solid backup. I think it is very unlikely that he would get cut.

Also, I think that either Sam Simmons or Fred Russell will be the returner, and that the one who isn't our returner will get cut.

Leonard Henry - Ok, here is why I think Travis Minor could be cut. If he shows he comes back from injury and shows that he could be a good back up to Ricky Williams, he might make the team and Travis Minor might be cut. Due to the fact that a certain amount of players have to be inactive, he might be the inactive back up. Well maybe that won't cause Travis Minor to be cut. Scratch everything I said about Travis Minor to be cut. If Leonard Henry does make the team, chances are he will only play games when Rickey is a little banged up.

Look what he said ^^

Gary Miles said:
Good post :) . I didn't read it all because I caught one thing, that Feeley isn't a mobile as JF. Dan the Man coulnd't run a 15 second 40 yd dash, that didn't seem to matter. If Feeley can throw the ball who cares? :D But, your post is well thought out, and that's a great fan to think that hard, and print it, good job
Ya but mobility is still a nice xtra. Marino didnt need it becuz he had such an amazing arm. But if he was mobile, there would be no conversation on who is the best QB ever. Im not defending Jay BTW, im for AJ all the way....holy **** tht rimed beautifully. Watchout 50 Cent here I come.

Nice. I'll disagree on Konrad's blocking however. Ever since Inside the NFL focused on him and the great blocking he did after the first buffalo game last year I've watched him pretty closely and I think he's a big part of Ricky's success.

I agree that right now it looks like Bua = Izzo, and can't wait to see the safety competition in pre-season.

FinFan24 said:
Im not defending Jay BTW, im for AJ all the way....holy **** tht rimed beautifully. Watchout 50 Cent here I come.
:m83:

Have some bullet holes, and then you'll be just like him.

Back
Top Bottom