My camp report (pictures come another day) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My camp report (pictures come another day)

outtawack311

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I headed to the camp with a camera, but the memory was almost full and I dont know where the connector wire is so it will be a while till I get pics up.

qb's= The first thing that I noticed was that Fiedler and Feely were taking snaps with first teamers. Now, it disturbed me at first that Fiedler was doing so, until I saw him pass. His arm strength isnt as good as feely's, but i did not see one lame duck pass from him or anyone the whole day. Here is one surprising thing though, fiedler looked more accurate than anyone for the first practice!!! I think Feely will be much better with practice, but the work with Trestman really paid off for fiedler. Sage was solid as usual and clint was ...umm...clint.
----Highlight: Early on a 35-40 yard pass from Feely to Snoop that was perfect in everyway

P/K = I was there 30 minutes before practice started when the Kickers were the only ones out. This new punter we have was booting 45 yarders sky high. Impressive, but it doesnt mean he can do it in a game.

WR = Boston was the official "Dissapointment of the day" He dropped 4 passes and only 1 was off target enough to not be his fault. No one could stop him off the line though, I like what I see from him he will get better.
----Highlight: Derrius Thompson doing something he didnt do last season. CATCH THE BALL!!! He made a great catch and spin to avoid what woulda been a "hit"

O-line = Carey, wade and Jeno look like beasts, especially Carey. I am very excited about our o-line this season from the running drills they were doing. There were a couple would-be sacks, but that wasnt from the starting line, so it doesnt matter.
----Highlight: A hole they made for Fred Russel in the running drills, it was quite wide.

TE = Donald Lee and Randy M. Nothing more is needed here. SOLID
----Highlight: Sweet pass from Feely to Randy over the middle threading a couple defenders.

RB = Ricky looks Skinny and fast. I dont know if it was losing the dreds or what, but he looks much smaller. Fred Russell is my MVP of the first practice, this kid is insane, I saw him cut in and out of defenders better than anyone else. He caught everything thrown to him and just made plays. I know its only the first day of camp, but this kid will be exciting as a back up or returner.
----Highlight: Fred bobbin and weavin during any drill he was apart of.

D-line: Looks good as usual. No complaints.
----Highlight: Feely running out of the pocket and chucking the ball away as JT was sitting on the sidelines yellin "THAT WAS A SACK, COMEON!!"

LB = I like bua he didnt do anything to impress besides go at it giving 100% whenever something needed to be done, but neither did anyone else. This wasnt a practice where the LB's got too involved. Wait till they tackle before you judge anyone.
----Highlight: Seau joking around with 2 middle age women as he was running by doing the warmups.

Cb/s = Surtain and Madison both look good. Reggie Howard intercepted a pass to Boston from Feely (boston didnt fight for it, the whole practice was lacksadasical). Everything looks good for this position, didnt see much Poole today.
----Highlight: Reggie Howard intercepted a pass to Boston from Feely and ran it back.

I will try to keep you guys updated for the rest of camp. I will also have pictures up asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. Ahhhhhhhhhh......... this is sooooooo satisfying my Dolphins craving.

Thanks for the report, being a Hawk fan I know Fred is small but with the beef on the oline, little Fred can create problem by getting lost in the crowd and then bouncing out into the daylight. He runs so low to the ground, and although he is small he can be hard to bring down due to his leg strength. Good to see him have an impressive first day of camp. :allhail:

Good job man, I just hope that Boston will do better tommorow cause i am starting to get worried about him. Great to here that Feeley is doing better then what people are expecting for him.

Boston should do better, he was never known to drop passes it seemed to happen more because of his lazy approach to practice. He needs to get a new number, the Mcknight symptoms are rubbing off on him (he wore number 80, not 89)

Well it is the first day of practice and this is new to Feeley and Boston, but i think they will do better after more practice they have together.

No pictures??

DIE REPLACEMENT FRIEND!!

:D

I dont think it would matter if I had pictures. When I put pictures up on yahoo and link it to here using the [ img ] thing i get red x's most of the time.

That's because you're a simple lowlife poster and I'm a pimped out platinum Admin. :lol:

Seriously, that usually means that the host doesn't allow hot-linking. But I really couldn't tell you whether Yahoo allows it or not. Never tried it.

outtawack311 said:
I dont think it would matter if I had pictures. When I put pictures up on yahoo and link it to here using the [ img ] thing i get red x's most of the time.

You can e-mail them to me if you want, I'll host them. PM me if you are interested. :)

Back
Top Bottom