My camp report (pictures come another day) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My camp report (pictures come another day)

Well, unless we have another number 11 that plays QB who wasnt on the roster but was playing in place of Clint. Then he might have been, otherwise he was at practice.

outtawack311 said:
Well, unless we have another number 11 that plays QB who wasnt on the roster but was playing in place of Clint. Then he might have been, otherwise he was at practice.

Clint is #5, and was allocated to NFL Europe. #11 must be the kid from Fordham we picked up an rookie free agent.

Great post, especially since I'm in Northeast Ohio. Keep up the reports, I'm extatic about this site, great fans all the way.

outtawack311 said:
----Highlight: Derrius Thompson doing something he didnt do last season. CATCH THE BALL!!!

:laughat: Yeah, but it's something he DID do in CAMP(loser) last year.

Thanks for the report, btw...nice read.

How was the weather out there today? I'm guessing that Boston and Feeley are going to need time to get used to that heat and humidity. It's brutal when you're not used to it.

Thanks for the report. One question about the o-line. Are they wearing paths? Cos if they're not, and I doubt they are, then how can you guys tell that the o-line is opening holes? I'm just wondering cos I didn't know if they wear them on mini camp or not.

Ozzy rules!!

Outtawack:

You bring up a good point about Trestman.Trestman might be best to happen to Jay Fiedler.I'm sure Trestman will get one of the two to raise their level of play or better yet both!

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny said:
Thanks for the report. One question about the o-line. Are they wearing paths? Cos if they're not, and I doubt they are, then how can you guys tell that the o-line is opening holes? I'm just wondering cos I didn't know if they wear them on mini camp or not.

Ozzy rules!!

Well, they had pretty minimal contact. I saw it from afar because i was watching the offense, yet you could see holes open during the running drills. It wasn't really impressive due to the fact they barely touched each other if at all. :rolleyes:

It was really tough to get a good read on how the O-line will do. I was just saying what i observed, wait till pads/preseason to start making real judgements.

PhinDude88 said:
Good job man, I just hope that Boston will do better tommorow cause i am starting to get worried about him. Great to here that Feeley is doing better then what people are expecting for him.

He will do better, T.O hadnt done all that great in Eagles camp and evryone knows that he is really good. Give it time

T.O. will drop passes regardless. He drops more passes than any other wide receiver in the league. T.O. dropping passes is not something new. The guy has great physical ability but a set of the worst damn hands in the league.

Back
Top Bottom