My Coaching Candidates List (update) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Coaching Candidates List (update)

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Okay, I have now changed my mind and think that the WHOLE coaching staff must go. We need to change the culture on this team.

Here is my final list in order of preference:

First of all............Hire a GM: Ron Wolff (He lives in palm beach I believe and he was rumored to want the job when we were offering it to Donohoe)

Then a whole new coaching staff with coach:

1. Nick Saban (No way we get him, he is rumored to be locked up by atlanta)

2. Jim Fassell (He will be fired, extensive research must be done to investigate "what" happened to that team this year, Was he the problem?)

3. Dennis Green (He can coach, his staff would have to be built from scratch, so retaining alot of coaches from this staff makes him undesirable)

4. Bill Cowher (Would be my top pick, if fired. It is not likely that he will be fired though.)

5. Jim Tressell (The only "true" college coach on my list (Saban has NFL experience)

Dropped from my list:

Gary Kubiak (Shanahan called all the plays in the second half of the browns game..........what's a matter shanahan......don't trust him?)

Jim Mora Jr. (The guy that has been credited with being a defensive genius called a blitz in the second half against the Bengals..........result: TD.............the problem? HE HAD NOT CALLED A BLITZ ALL GAME.....why blitz then?)

Dan Reeves (We need rejuvenation......not a old fart....why not hank stram, marv levy, ted marchibroda (dead?), or Bud grant (dead?)......WE NEED NEW BLOOD NOT A OLD FART!)

The most important thing though is to get a GM!!!!!!!!!!!

If we get Dennis Green we will be in great shape, I like him and think he can really get the most out of this team!

I still think Mike Ditka is the answer......he won't put up with any of this crap that DW allowed throughout his tenure.

Originally posted by dean_siu
I still think Mike Ditka is the answer......he won't put up with any of this crap that DW allowed throughout his tenure.

I like the idea of Iron Mike. No lolly-gaggin around his area...

Originally posted by dean_siu
I'm in total agreement with you. After that, Green.

Back
Top Bottom