My Dolphin picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphin picks

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is what I think Miami will do come Sat. and Sun.

3rd round
Toss up between Rocky Calmus and Dennis Johnson
*Sleepers Ben Leber, Will Overstreet, Victor Rogers

4th round
Leaning towards Seth Mckinnie, but wouldn't be surprised if they choose the hometown guy Martin Bibla.
*Sleepers Overstreet, and Rogers again

5th round
Tough to say who will still be around, but untill Sat. night I will say Chester Pitts, but again could go for the hometown guy with Jaquin Gonzlez.
*Sleepers Tracy Wistrom, Tim Stratton

Since I haven't been as gun ho about this draft due to the RW trade i will leave my predictions at the 5th round. I do think Miami will pick up a TE and another DB probably with kick returning expeirence with the other 5th rounder and 6th round picks.

We're going to trade up into the bottom of the second round (Don't ask me how!) to obtain...JOSH REED (Some are saying he's going to fall. Remember the WR we chose in the second round last year who shouldn't have fallen? Some Chambers kid? heh)

Ok, so that's more than a wild prediction. It would be funny if it came true.

Anyway, here are my predictions (Just some wild guesses, really):

3rd Round - Will Overstreet
4th Round - Rocky Calmus
5th Round - Joaquin Gonzalez
5th Round - Martin Bibla
6th Round - Chester Taylor

Originally posted by Blitz
We're going to trade up into the bottom of the second round (Don't ask me how!) to obtain...JOSH REED (Some are saying he's going to fall. Remember the WR we chose in the second round last year who shouldn't have fallen? Some Chambers kid? heh)

Ok, so that's more than a wild prediction. It would be funny if it came true.
especially since Carter is still in the mix :eek:

I like your picks Blitz. And Dejasus, I would like to see Stratton at TE. He is a good receiving TE and is large... he knows how to get open too. if he learns to block, he will be darn good. but we can probably get him in the seventh.

Tim Stratton is HORRIBLE!!!!!! God if we draft him at all it would be brutal! He has zero athletic ability and NO potential at the NFL level....he will not get drafted......I am sure of it. He had decent numbers in college, but that was in the spread offense that actually threw to the TE.....Product of the system!!!!!! CANNOT BLOCK A LICK!

Johnson, Overstreet and probobly Rogers and Leber will all be gone when we pick. McKinney will also probobly go in the late 2nd - early 3rd.....Calmus is overrated in my opinion, but is still a decent pickup....on day two.....Rogers is strictly right side player, or an OG....

In the 5th depending on who is there....Pitts is the best you listed, then Bilba....then way down the list.....Gonzalez.....

LB with the 3rd pick?? Highly doubting it. I'm still counting on an OL or TE pick with the 3rd/4th picks.

Back
Top Bottom