My Dolphin Room | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphin Room

Nice Dolphins Room, I like the hand painted pic's very nice

I have Built A Dolphins Man Cave, Check It Out, Link In My Sig :)

I's say the OP's room is pretty kick ***. Not my cup of tea but certainly deserve accolades for the dedication and, of course, supporting the right team :)

Nice Dolphins Room, I like the hand painted pic's very nice

I have Built A Dolphins Man Cave, Check It Out, Link In My Sig :)

Where did you get that skin for your DirecTV remote. I checked SkinIt.com and didn't see anything like it. Let me know please.. BTW nice room!

Where did you get that skin for your DirecTV remote. I checked SkinIt.com and didn't see anything like it. Let me know please.. BTW nice room!

It's not a skin. You have to buy the remote directly from DirecTV. I've got one and I love it.

All great rooms and you all suck because I do not have one :(

I have a dolphin room, at least I did before kids. A framed and signed Marino jersey, signed 8x10s of Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Olindo Mare, Richmond Webb, Keith Simms and Pat Surtain. 4 dolphin collector plates on the wall, Team photos from '72, '82, and '84, lithograph of Marino throwing his record breaking td, SI covers of Marino and a large photo of him as an anouncer. And my prize matted photos of my daughter at age 4 in a dolphin cheer leader outfit and my son kicking a ball with Ronnie Browns jersey. All this surounding a big screen and a recliner, and a couch of course!

very nice...love the table with the booze on...if im ever in FL i will help ya finish off that bottle of malibu!

I got a picture of Junc's Jet's room.....

NJuncsBroom-1.jpg

:chuckle: I'm just kidding.... I had to.... :up:

Dude I have a bunch of Dolphin stuff I have accumulated over the years. But I have to ask the question...With a room like that (particularly the drawn picture of Ronnie) do you ever get laid?

Dude I have a bunch of Dolphin stuff I have accumulated over the years. But I have to ask the question...With a room like that (particularly the drawn picture of Ronnie) do you ever get laid?

i knew this question waz comin.. i did not get a can to put a pic of the bed cus my girl waz sleep in it... and thanks for all the feed back

Back
Top Bottom