My draft if I was drafting for the Fins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My draft if I was drafting for the Fins.

TAK

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1.Winston Justice(OT)
2.Antonio Cromartie(CB) OR Ko Simpson(S)(whichever is here)
3.Spencer Havner(OLB)
4.Victor Adeyanju(DE)
7.Scott Ware(S) OR Stefon Wheeler(OT)
7.Jeremy Bloom(WR/Kick Returner) if he is here still which he probably will be
7.Jay McCareins(CB) OR Johnny Jolly(DT/DE)

My picks.

Not to bad.

Cromartie, Simpson, and Bloom will all be long gone by those picks though.

TAK said:
1.Winston Justice(OT)
3.Spencer Havner(OLB)
4.Victor Adeyanju(DE)

My picks.

Not bad, but no QB?

TAK said:
1.Winston Justice(OT)
3.Spencer Havner(OLB)
4.Victor Adeyanju(DE)

My picks.
I think Cromartie will go in the first....I like Havner and Justice tho not at 16.....I'm sure you feel that we're gonna get Brees, right?

Ozzy rules!!

Cromartie and Simpson are both 1st rounders.

You have Bloom in the 7th, yet you started another thread saying we should draft him in the 4th?????

SpeedRush99 said:
Cromartie and Simpson are both 1st rounders.

You have Bloom in the 7th, yet you started another thread saying we should draft him in the 4th?????
I had said fourth but after doing some research it seems he will go in the 7th so I changed my outlook. Also I was reading on several sites and watching videos of the combine and one of those two will be slipping and the one most likely to slip is Cromartie.

Juan Cribbs said:
cromartie and simpson could be gone before our 1st pick, let alone our second pick.
Then you are in for a good surprise come draft day.

TAK said:
Also I was reading on several sites and watching videos of the combine and one of those two will be slipping and the one most likely to slip is Cromartie.

:confused: Neither one has even worked out at the combine yet, they both go today. They won't slip.

SpeedRush99 said:
:confused: Neither one has even worked out at the combine yet, they both go today. They won't slip.
Yes one will slip because they aren't prototypical first rounders; Cromartie because of the ACL problem or Simpson because he only played two years of college ball.

TAK said:
Yes one will slip because they aren't prototypical first rounders; Cromartie because of the ACL problem or Simpson because he only played two years of college ball.

What exactly is the definition of "prototypical first rounder"?

If Cromartie performs well today, which he very likely will, they are both extremely likely to go 1st round. Simpson is a top 3 Safety. Cromartie if fully healthy is the top CB.

I wish I had the link to the video I saw that said they will most likely slip but I don't. Either way there are tons of talented people who would prolly be drafted ahead of them based on the needs of other teams.

TAK said:
I wish I had the link to the video I saw that said they will most likely slip but I don't. Either way there are tons of talented people who would prolly be drafted ahead of them based on the needs of other teams.

Strong disagree, tons? They are both at the top of their position. Sure fire 1st rounders. I'd be happy with either for the Fins, especially Simpson.

Ya but so are Darnell Bing, Michael Huff, Jimmy Williams, Ashton Youboty, and Tye Hill.

I promise you one of the two will slip.

TAK said:
Ya but so are Darnell Bing, Michael Huff, Jimmy Williams, Ashton Youboty, and Tye Hill.

I promise you one of the two will slip.

Huff is the only safety better than Simpson. Cromartie is better than all those CBs if he's fully healthy.

I don't think your in a position to promise anything will happen in the draft, no one is.

Back
Top Bottom